Shale Related Topics (9,644)

Featured Discussions

DeSoto Parish - Does anyone know anything about Aethon?

Aethon purchased QEP's mineral leases in DeSoto Parish, Section 8 - Township 13n - Range 12w effective 1/1/2019.  Since then I notice on So…

Started by Judy McDanielLatest Reply

allocation of production under CULs

I have small tracts in two different CULs, one operated by Comstock, one by GEP.  The unit operated by Comstock has two LUW Codes, one for…

Started by Steve PLatest Reply

Has the peak of the shale revolution come and gone?

Has the peak of the shale revolution come and gone? Jordan Blum Oct. 15, 2019  houstonchronicle.com The shale revolution transformed the Un…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent LandmanLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foreclosure, No bank subrogation, now an UMI

Foreclosure on Louisiana building with leased minerals, no bank subrogation (bank didn’t sign off on oil and gas lease). I purchased the mi…

Started by Ron Hance

0 10 minutes ago

DeSoto Parish - Does anyone know anything about Aethon?

Aethon purchased QEP's mineral leases in DeSoto Parish, Section 8 - Township 13n - Range 12w effective 1/1/2019.  Since then I notice on So…

Started by Judy McDaniel

1 6 hours ago
Reply by lee

Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

Politics has little or nothing to do with the health of O&G companies.  It's the market.  -Skip Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Pri…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

Bossier City LA

Can anyone tell me with certainty if royalties are being paid to / for the property at 1923 Rossie Lee Rd in Bossier City, LA and by whom a…

Started by Ralph Strange

1 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

Big U.S. liquefied natgas players move fast; smaller ones try to keep up

The market rules.  All the partisan political posturing is an attempt to create a false narrative.  Big U.S. liquefied natgas players move…

0 on Friday

Chesapeake saga

Thanks a bunch Henry! I really knew about Cheating Chesp! We had the problem way back & when challenged ( no atty) they reimbursed us i…

Started by Sam

3 on Friday

allocation of production under CULs

I have small tracts in two different CULs, one operated by Comstock, one by GEP.  The unit operated by Comstock has two LUW Codes, one for…

Started by Steve P

12 on Friday
Reply by Steve P

Chesapeake deductions

We have mineral rights on land in Caddo Parish. Chesapeake has had a gas well there since 2008.  Since Feb.2019 I have noticed that they ar…

Started by Sam

6 on Thursday
Reply by Sam

Operator Succession In Unconventional Wells?

Conventional wells have a history of passing from one operator to another until economically depleted.  Many of those wells have impressive…

2 on Thursday

U.S. Cash for Ukraine GAS - Steve Hilton Monologue from last night was very enlightening

U.S. Cash for Ukraine Gas – Outrageous that at the same time the Democrats and the Green New Deal were holding up approval for the Dakota p…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

11 on Thursday
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service