Shale Related Topics (10,716)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Law on bonuses?

I was told by the landman for camterra who is currently trying to lease in the area that he was "voluntarily" going back to the neigbors th…

Started by Hopeful1

13 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by po boy

LARGE COALITION EMERGING from LA Downs to Haughton Hwy 157- NO BONUS MONEY REQUIRED!

There is a large emerging coalition forming in the Haughton area, The EAST 80 OIL AND GAS COALITION. Anyone with small or large acres of la…

Started by Moe

21 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Gerald Alley

open

some people have an open mind. I definitely appreciate all the help I have received on this site and I will never intentionally try to offe…

Started by alleyboy

0 Aug 9, 2008

XTO

Is there anyone in DeSoto currently dealing with XTO or a landman named Nathan?

Started by Weto

3 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

eparks

You mentioned T13N, R10W is that in Red River Parish, in what is called the Bracky Branch Field? We are in Sec. 14,15, T13N,R10W. Are you s…

Started by E. Parks

0 Aug 9, 2008

Drill pipe and rigs

Anyone know how the supply of drill pipe and rigs are holding up to meet the activity? Thanks....Popeye

Started by popeye

6 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by popeye

Lease offers in T19N, R15W?

Are there any unleased property owners in this township and range in negotiations with leasing agents. I am in Sec. 16 and am considering g…

Started by Jaime T

8 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Eliza

Lease Offers in Section 7 Caddo Parish

Has anyone in Section 7 had any offers for leasing? I live in Section 7, Township 16 North, Range 13 West, Caddo Parish. We have only had a…

Started by Jeannie

0 Aug 8, 2008

offers for existing mineral rights with wells--panola -shelby county

We are getting offers on our families mineral rights on existing wells in panola and shelby county. Is there anyway to lease the deeper (ha…

Started by patrick hays

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by patrick hays

chesapeake and petrahawk stocks

This is strictly for conversation only and not for anyone to take action.The day after it was announced McClendon had bought a huge block o…

Started by alleyboy

4 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Trenna

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service