Shale Related Topics (10,756)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seismic Testing?

Has anyone been approached to allow seismic testing on their land. We were offered $25.00 an acre to allow a company to conduct seismic tes…

Started by word2_99

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Pam

What is wrong with this equation?

I have been reading alot of this stuff concerning the size of production area per well, (80 acres) the production of test wells (16.8 mmcf)…

Started by Mark Gray

8 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Campti Area

Does anyone out there have any information on land in the campti area?

Started by duster1953 N3

0 Jul 9, 2008

What area of Desoto Parish am I in?

Hi. My family lives out of state and recently signed a lease for our property in Desoto for $8500 per acre, plus 1/4 royalty. The lease say…

Started by marilyn

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by marilyn

leases sold too cheap

Does anyone know of any situation where landowners have been able to void lease agreements when the gas companies paid much less than they…

Started by James

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Randy

Legislature Passes New Penalties - But They Are Not Applicable to Owners Who Don't Lease At All

A new law has been passed by the Louisiana legislature imposing a substantial new penalty on working interest owners in conservation units…

Started by Greyshades

16 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

blanchard area?

anyone know about lease offers in blanchard area? thanks!

Started by mopar

12 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by florence

2 yr OPTION.....at what $$$ ?

you here people talking about leasing for 3 yrs with an option for 2 more... how much $$ are these options going for ????

Started by RAY

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Randy

Mega Wells are “triple X monsters” compared to Barnett wells? Name that well.

Mr. McClendon of Chesapeake suggested calling these mega wells them “triple X monsters”...I think we can do better than that...how bout "ba…

Started by Cooter

8 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Cooter

KSLA Channel 12 News at 5 pm

They just announced the information regarding the conference call (Chesapeake) and said that Chesapeake is paying between $15,000 - $25,000…

Started by PM

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Kenny

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service