Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,018)

Discussions Replied To (877) Replies Latest Activity

"No, missed it, RM.  That could be the reason Ankor is back for another test. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 7, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"RM, we followed the Brown Dense prospects very closely some years ago.  A number of…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 7, 2018 to Ankor E&P Permits Lower Smackover well, Ora Field, Union Parish

40 Apr 23, 2018

"Organization Id Organization Name S1160 SWN PRODUCTION COMPANY, LLC   Cnt…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 26, 2017 to RECENT SWN STATE LEASES

1 Nov 26, 2017

"I think that SWN has given up on the LSBD.  Their focus is now the Marcellus.  It wi…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2016 to LSBD.....any news/activity on this play by SWE

44 Oct 6, 2016

"Ergon spud the D N Pipes #1 9/18/16."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 23, 2016 to ERGON PERMITS L SMK WELL, MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

7 Sep 23, 2016

"See if these links work for you. http://ucmwww.dnr.state.la.us/ucmsearch/UCMRedir.as…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 11, 2016 to ERGON PERMITS L SMK WELL, MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

7 Sep 23, 2016

"I'm out of town presently but if you can provide me with the well serial numbers I t…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 10, 2016 to ERGON PERMITS L SMK WELL, MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

7 Sep 23, 2016

"You're welcome.  I'll post periodic drilling updates once the well spuds.."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 9, 2016 to ERGON PERMITS L SMK WELL, MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

7 Sep 23, 2016

"Thanks, not interested.   All I need to know is in the state database.  If the compa…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jul 15, 2016 to ERGON EXPL APPLIES TO FORM 2 L SMK UNITS IN THE MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

6 Jul 15, 2016

"I have no idea what other company they may be related to.  Here is what I glean from…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jul 15, 2016 to ERGON EXPL APPLIES TO FORM 2 L SMK UNITS IN THE MONROE FIELD, MOREHOUSE PARISH

6 Jul 15, 2016

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service