Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,264)

Discussions Replied To (12125) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Much Better. Thanks for busting me. Obviously the difference will be a tremendo…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 24, 2008 to "THE HAYNESVILLE SHALE SIZZLES WHILE THE BARNETT COOLS"

22 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"Conversion Note: 1.75 MMcf/month = ~58 Mcf/day 3.0 MMcf/month = ~100 Mcf/day When I…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 24, 2008 to "THE HAYNESVILLE SHALE SIZZLES WHILE THE BARNETT COOLS"

22 Nov 4, 2008

"ALongview. I will try again. Please check my figures to see if I am correct. 10 MMC…"

22 Nov 4, 2008

"ALongview, you are not off base at all, regardless of your choice in motel accommoda…"

22 Nov 4, 2008

"Hello, Gray. I suspect that we may wait awhile for replies from Mr. Berman as I susp…"

22 Nov 4, 2008

"Arthur. Your statement that, "monthly production volumes in the flat portion of hype…"

22 Nov 4, 2008

"Eat Beef, unfortunately SonRis only covers Louisiana. The database is a service of t…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 22, 2008 to Help with well info

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Baron, we mineral owners do not use casing pipe! We use dixie straws! Really big one…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 21, 2008 to What's with the red line on the Sonris Activity map?

15 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Martin

"Spring Branch. In the recent CHK report, Aubrey McClendon stated that the early HS h…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 21, 2008 to Decline Curves: Barnett vs. Haynesville

203 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by sesport II

"Atlpilot, it will take some years before public refueling stations for CNG are avail…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 20, 2008 to ROYALTY INCOME DECLINES WITH THE DECLINE IN WELL PRODUCTION

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service