Sam Goodman's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Edited/updated Reuters article: https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/lithium-…"

Sam Goodman replied Jul 12 to Utah Exclusive: In lithium industry first, IBAT commercializes new extraction technology

9 Aug 1
Reply by Sam Goodman

"A new type of lithium extraction starts to prove its chops; a possible industry 'sea…"

Sam Goodman replied Jul 12 to Utah Exclusive: In lithium industry first, IBAT commercializes new extraction technology

9 Aug 1
Reply by Sam Goodman

"International Battery Metals (IBAT) Commences Operations of World's First Commercial…"

Sam Goodman replied Jul 11 to Utah Exclusive: In lithium industry first, IBAT commercializes new extraction technology

9 Aug 1
Reply by Sam Goodman

"Thanks for the post Joe!  You wouldn't happen to have a list of those companies look…"

Sam Goodman replied Jul 4 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

97 Jul 26
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks again Skip and I agree on not interrupting the expert.  This is the podcast h…"

Sam Goodman replied May 23 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

97 Jul 26

"Speaking of Dr. John Burba of IBAT, I same across this interview from a few days pri…"

Sam Goodman replied May 23 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

97 Jul 26

"I realize this is in Utah and not Texas, but IBAT is going to prove their DLE proces…"

Sam Goodman replied May 15 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

97 Jul 26

"I like the idea and completely agree!  It would be great if you could help him with…"

Sam Goodman replied Apr 21 to Texas Standard article - Potential lithium boom simmers in East Texas

15 Apr 29

"No, actually I realized it myself.  If you look at his address in other places, it h…"

Sam Goodman replied Apr 21 to Texas Standard article - Potential lithium boom simmers in East Texas

15 Apr 29

"It was brought to my attention Samuel Shaw's email address is incorrect in the artic…"

15 Apr 29

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service