Cheerleader's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Rosebud, That is such a sweet story. God Bless America!!!"

Cheerleader replied May 21, 2010 to National Day of Prayer

12 May 21, 2010
Reply by Mary Alison Anders Knighton

"J.R. Ewing or should I say "j'. Your MO fits a past member on this site that disappe…"

Cheerleader replied May 18, 2010 to MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE OF SAN AUGUSTINE AND SABINE COUNTIES... ARE YOUR MINERAL RIGHTS AS VALUABLE AS LOUISIANA'S??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"J.R. Ewing, Why don't you stand in the center as we pull our guns from the holsters.…"

Cheerleader replied May 17, 2010 to MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE OF SAN AUGUSTINE AND SABINE COUNTIES... ARE YOUR MINERAL RIGHTS AS VALUABLE AS LOUISIANA'S??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"reallyoldguy, Other than the initial posting "RE: XTO" I have not made any additiona…"

Cheerleader replied May 17, 2010 to MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE OF SAN AUGUSTINE AND SABINE COUNTIES... ARE YOUR MINERAL RIGHTS AS VALUABLE AS LOUISIANA'S??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"Skip, If I am interpreting your previous statement accurately and I am sure you will…"

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"Skip, The posting of the sale results was not my "opinion" or my interpretation of t…"

Cheerleader replied May 16, 2010 to MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE OF SAN AUGUSTINE AND SABINE COUNTIES... ARE YOUR MINERAL RIGHTS AS VALUABLE AS LOUISIANA'S??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"i suggest anyone who questions the statistics go to www.haynesvilleplay.com and read…"

Cheerleader replied May 16, 2010 to MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE OF SAN AUGUSTINE AND SABINE COUNTIES... ARE YOUR MINERAL RIGHTS AS VALUABLE AS LOUISIANA'S??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

26 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

"Seismic_David Can you give us information on the determination, of the location of o…"

Cheerleader replied May 10, 2010 to XTO Going Deep In Southern Haynesville Shale In Texas

52 May 17, 2010
Reply by king john

"Major Motherload!!! Heads up Motherload People!!! Negotiate your leases with legal c…"

Cheerleader replied May 10, 2010 to XTO Going Deep In Southern Haynesville Shale In Texas

52 May 17, 2010
Reply by king john

"Amy for President!!!"

Cheerleader replied May 10, 2010 to How Shale Gas Is Going to Rock the World

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by ALongview

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service