lethalinjection's Discussions (382)

Discussions Started (16) Replies Latest Activity

THIS IS NOT TRUE. EVEN THE POSTER SAYS SO. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE, BUT IT IS DISHONEST - NOT FUNNY. (HenryHub spot price drops -9% to settle at $2.50- I am holding up the white flag,)

HAYNESVILLE PLAY -- is a must website if you are on this one, Today, we are $2.50 gas- Henry Hub, I am surrendering, it's time to go home.…

Started by lethalinjection in Misc

10 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

Prices in 2014, any body?

I like to look 5 years out rather than 2 to 3. I am not smart enuf to contribute much on this website, I love hearing from everyone so if y…

Started by lethalinjection in Shale Related Topics

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

Holy Maloney batman!!

Will gas prices contnue to fall and perhaps get stuck below a dollar for years to come? Even if rig counts drop, there is already wells pum…

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by intrepid

Why does the HS toolbar contain a radio station?????????????

Not ONLY THAT BUT I HATE STATIONS THAT COMBINE OLD ROCK AND NEW-music into one. The question still stands Why The station???

Started by lethalinjection in About this Site

5 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by lethalinjection

Leasing or Participate part. 2

THANK YOU! For all the great replies regarding my question, the 500+ acres is spread out in three different sections Actually the andowner…

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Leasing or participate

Does anyone on this site have any opinion on what they would say to a landowner who is unleased 500+ acres in the sweet zone and does not w…

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service