Joy S Buehler's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

" GOD  WANTS  US  TO  FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US  AS  WE  WANT  HIM (GOD)…"

Joy S Buehler replied May 18, 2018 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale - Price Per Acre

20 May 21, 2018
Reply by Mister Sunday

"SKIP, Initially,  I  just wanted to know "the current price per acre", that others m…"

Joy S Buehler replied May 18, 2018 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale - Price Per Acre

20 May 21, 2018
Reply by Mister Sunday

"HELLO  SKIP.......  Thank  you  for  your  reply.  I  really need your expertise and…"

Joy S Buehler replied May 16, 2018 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale - Price Per Acre

20 May 21, 2018
Reply by Mister Sunday

"THANK  YOU  SKIP.     AS  USUAL  YOUR  ARE  RIGHT. ANDREW  HAS  CONTACTED  ME  AND  …"

Joy S Buehler replied Feb 28, 2018 to PLAYS IN EAST FELICIANA PARISH LOUISIANA

4 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Joy S Buehler

"GOOD MORNING  ANDREW, THANK  YOU.  I  AM  MOST  APPRECIATIVE  FOR  YOUR  KINDNESS  I…"

Joy S Buehler replied Feb 28, 2018 to PLAYS IN EAST FELICIANA PARISH LOUISIANA

4 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Joy S Buehler

"In re  Aubrey McClendon:  Perhaps, the Justice Department  and other National and In…"

Joy S Buehler replied Mar 8, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"To: Carter Boater, thank you for your recommendation,  As  a  matter of fact, in Sep…"

Joy S Buehler replied Feb 8, 2016 to TMS / Jackson, East Feliciana Parish,, Louisiana

14 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Joy S Buehler

"Cary Miller,  thank  you  for  your  well  founded  advice. One of the many things G…"

Joy S Buehler replied Feb 8, 2016 to TMS / Jackson, East Feliciana Parish,, Louisiana

14 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Joy S Buehler

"Cary Miller,  thank  you  for  your  well  founded  advice. One of the many things G…"

14 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Joy S Buehler

"Thank you Two Dogs, Pirate___ I  like  your  analogy (roller  coaster )  Oil & G…"

Joy S Buehler replied Feb 3, 2016 to TMS / Jackson, East Feliciana Parish,, Louisiana

14 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Joy S Buehler

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service