Kevin Raybourn's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There are 2 Rigs in our area now ......These are Goodrich wells ......Do these rigs…"

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 11, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I think with the activity going on here lately that there won t be a long wait for d…"

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 11, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"No Café talk there ..Thanks Skip.."

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 9, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"I guess I should have asked this ..In Louisiana.  When you sign a 3 year lease with…"

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 9, 2014 to What Activity does it take for an Operator to hold on to their Leases ???

48 Nov 21, 2014

"Sorry...I agree there are a lot of misunderstandings  ,which is why we are here ....…"

48 Nov 21, 2014

"I thought it was an issue of State Law which may be the same thing when it comes to…"

48 Nov 21, 2014

"Thanks for the Info. It clears things up  after hearing a lot of different answers a…"

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 8, 2014 to Forced Integration in Louisiana

5 Sep 8, 2014

"We are next door to the Alford Unit in Washington Parish....Little Silver Creek Fiel…"

Kevin Raybourn replied Sep 7, 2014 to Forced Integration in Louisiana

5 Sep 8, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service