Chad Ellis's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Another factor to consider is the corporate spending aspect.  BP may spend more per…"

Chad Ellis replied Oct 30, 2023 to BP explores forming joint ventures to boost US shale -sources

4 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Chad Ellis

"Good evening, Who is the operator on these wells?  Some operators build their own pi…"

Chad Ellis replied Nov 29, 2022 to Pipeline Capacity Issues

3 Dec 3, 2022
Reply by Rock Man

"Pipeline ROW agreements are complex.  i strongly recommend the use of an attorney.  …"

Chad Ellis replied Oct 6, 2022 to Caddeaux Pipeline, LLC Application for Caddo/DeSoto Parish Intrastate Pipeline

8 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Chad Ellis

"That may be Fluid Disposal. They are a construction company that serves the Ark-la-t…"

Chad Ellis replied Sep 28, 2022 to Well access road

2 Sep 28, 2022
Reply by Chad Ellis

"Subsurface agreements are fairly common in Texas.  Think of it as a very deep pipeli…"

Chad Ellis replied Sep 28, 2022 to Proposed Sub Surface Use Agreement.

12 Oct 3, 2022
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"Without knowing your details, it is hard to say.  There could be a myriad of operati…"

Chad Ellis replied Sep 2, 2021 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Would this be an Exco well?"

Chad Ellis replied Sep 2, 2021 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"A large portion of the Haynesville gas is sold at the Carthage hub.  Especially the…"

167 Apr 4

"A captive fleet that returns home everyday is an ideal test for EV’s. I will be inte…"

Chad Ellis replied May 11, 2021 to Electric school buses are rolling up to Virginia schools

6 May 11, 2021

"First, I am not a lawyer.  However, we have had similar instances on some of our pro…"

Chad Ellis replied May 9, 2021 to Texas_A well drilled off the production unit

3 May 12, 2021
Reply by GoRicky

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service