Chad Ellis's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m not going into the politics of this, but methinks there is a bit of asscovering…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 17, 2021 to The Texas grid got crushed because its operators didn’t see the need to prepare for cold weather

19 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I pulled the following from ERCOT’s website.  The spreadsheet is rather large so I s…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 17, 2021 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Max

"By collapsing, do you mean driven out?  Yes, true market forces cause certain indust…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 16, 2021 to U.S. energy regulator to create environmental justice position: chairman

11 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by Steve P

"This could be a very slippery slope.  Whose idea of environmental justice is correct…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 15, 2021 to U.S. energy regulator to create environmental justice position: chairman

11 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by Steve P

"It's not the temperature, its the icing.  Just as ice build up on an airplane wing w…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 15, 2021 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Max

"The long and short of it is that renewables cannot handle the winter load.  Solar an…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 15, 2021 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Max

"I'm afraid that may be a question for a lawyer or landman.  Minerals could have been…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 14, 2021 to Ownership in more than one tract in a survey?

5 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by E Graves

"This is a bit of a wide ranging question.  Are you wanting information about the sur…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 14, 2021 to Ownership in more than one tract in a survey?

5 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by E Graves

"I finally got around to my old notes.  The field as a whole easily moved 12bcfd back…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 7, 2021 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (12/31/2021)

119 Jan 2, 2022

"Your observation is true.  But, unfortunately there is no to little budget for PR in…"

Chad Ellis replied Feb 6, 2021 to Texas Could See $440 Million From Reduction in Fugitive Natural Gas Emissions

23 Feb 7, 2021

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service