Cary Jerome Marston Huff's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been to many county and state court oil and gas meetings/ hearings:  I've heard…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Dec 9, 2010 to Driller denies that it contaminated Texas aquifer - EPA Makes Aggressive Move

73 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by jffree1

"I don't believe Arkansas is any better then Texas, there was a 'hot spill' during fr…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Dec 9, 2010 to Driller denies that it contaminated Texas aquifer - EPA Makes Aggressive Move

73 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by jffree1

"If you do not like what the Division Order Agreement says - you can send them W-9. P…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Oct 14, 2010 to basic question on signing division orders

13 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Cary Jerome Marston Huff

"you need your real ssn. Put a line through it and put the right digit or write the c…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Oct 14, 2010 to basic question on signing division orders

13 Oct 14, 2010

"Your good neighbor will do. All they are required to have is a signature and your SS…"

13 Oct 14, 2010

"Any person can go through every little piece of paper and search for something that…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Jan 27, 2010 to Exxon, XTO Probably Won't Face U.S. Fracturing Rules

13 Jan 27, 2010

"There are alot of honest oil and gas workers. Most gas companies try to find balance…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Jan 25, 2010 to Exxon, XTO Probably Won't Face U.S. Fracturing Rules

13 Jan 27, 2010

"Yes, yes, and yes.... I have two wells with a third coming. On my property, I person…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Jan 25, 2010 to Exxon, XTO Probably Won't Face U.S. Fracturing Rules

13 Jan 27, 2010

"Honestly speaking - It seems to the growing mass wall of land owners, USGS, and poli…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Jan 24, 2010 to Exxon, XTO Probably Won't Face U.S. Fracturing Rules

13 Jan 27, 2010

"After a tax increase, Oil and Gas Producers left Arkansas in droves. But for general…"

Cary Jerome Marston Huff replied Dec 30, 2009 to Petrohawk says the 2008 Land Grab is over!

202 Dec 30, 2009

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service