herefordsnshale's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Was this in an area that is going to be drilled pretty soon? It seems like these off…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 7, 2009 to Empire Energy Corporation

29 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Jim was that a misprint? A lease expiring in 2006 would expire in 2012? Don't know o…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 7, 2009 to Can Petrohawk, Chesapeake or Encana drill fast enough to hold their leases in the core area?

27 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by P.G.

"I know, it's a lot of fun. You can see performances you haven't seen in years."

herefordsnshale replied Apr 3, 2009 to What song best describes your life.

84 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Earth Mama

"Something fun to do on youtube: Pull up a classic performance from 20 or 30 years ag…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 3, 2009 to What song best describes your life.

84 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Earth Mama

"I'd love to drive one just to try it out, see if it makes me want to trade in my F-2…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 3, 2009 to Natural Gas Vehicle Performance

22 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by herefordsnshale

"On the appraisals I do in the hot CV areas in Panola County they've got to where the…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 3, 2009 to Is it standard for a company to secure land for pipeline prior to drilling?

7 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Big Daddy, bcnr

"It used to a a very common site to see farm trucks switched over, carrying the propa…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 3, 2009 to Natural Gas Vehicle Performance

22 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by herefordsnshale

"I hope I don't have the misfortune to meet any of you on the road! I took out a farm…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 2, 2009 to Natural Gas Vehicle Performance

22 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by herefordsnshale

"I can move really fast when I'm motivated! I have always wondered about this. I used…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 1, 2009 to Is Cheasapeake getting away with not paying bonus on signed Leases? If this is true? Is anyone suing them for breach of contract?

26 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jack Blake

"Breach of contract is one of those things I've never been able to really get a grasp…"

herefordsnshale replied Apr 1, 2009 to Is Cheasapeake getting away with not paying bonus on signed Leases? If this is true? Is anyone suing them for breach of contract?

26 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jack Blake

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service