William W. Lynn's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that bit of information. With such a relatively small tract of land, any…"

William W. Lynn replied Nov 1, 2009 to Transfer of mineral rights ownership to property owner

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by William W. Lynn

"Only one of the kids is mine. Primarily I want to consolidate any income from my pro…"

William W. Lynn replied Nov 1, 2009 to Transfer of mineral rights ownership to property owner

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by William W. Lynn

"Thanks for the explanation. I think it said what I had been told.....after ten years…"

William W. Lynn replied Oct 31, 2009 to Transfer of mineral rights ownership to property owner

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by William W. Lynn

"Well, the president started the ball rolling today with his declaration that the aut…"

William W. Lynn replied Jan 26, 2009 to Lets' bookmark this I got a feeling he's going to let the cat out of the bag!

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by William W. Lynn

"It might take twenty years to drill all the land the big companies have leased, but…"

William W. Lynn replied Oct 13, 2008 to All leasing comes to halt

266 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Sue

"This is not in Claiborne Parish, but is less than a mile from the parish line over i…"

William W. Lynn replied Oct 13, 2008 to All leasing comes to halt

266 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Sue

"Jim....can you explain the "liquidated damages" for failure drill within a specified…"

William W. Lynn replied Oct 1, 2008 to Company Asks for 90 Day Commitment on Your Land?

38 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Rae N2

"You guys down in La. are fortunate in that you can choose fuel with or without ethan…"

William W. Lynn replied Sep 11, 2008 to Issues with Natural Gas-Fueled Cars

25 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Jack B2

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service