EastTexasFarmer's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s my understanding that the Blackstone / Aethon JV Agreement only applies to the…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Dec 27, 2023 to Black Stone Minerals, L.P. Announces Shelby Trough Operational Update

1 Dec 27, 2023
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"Aethon's current Angelina County focus is drilled but uncompleted wells (my opinion)…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Oct 11, 2023 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR

182 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Refer to the following link to the University of Texas Lands Rate and Damage Schedul…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Oct 11, 2023 to Going rates surface location, per well spud fee

6 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Walker

"Looking at Aethon's recent permits, the answer to your first question is generally y…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jul 31, 2023 to Angelina Co., Tx Haynesville/Bossier drilling by Aethon

8 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by Phil Sartin

"This is my opinion, but I'm assuming that Aethon's focus will be on holding their co…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jul 20, 2023 to Angelina Co., Tx Haynesville/Bossier drilling by Aethon

8 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by Phil Sartin

"Aethon is currently leasing mineral acreage in the B. Mitchell Survey (A-435), the W…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jul 14, 2023 to Angelina Co., Tx Haynesville/Bossier drilling by Aethon

8 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by Phil Sartin

"Aethon's well completions are more intensive than BP America's completion designs pe…"

EastTexasFarmer replied May 5, 2023 to Aethon mails checks for two new Titan wells

7 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Good luck with your evaluations."

EastTexasFarmer replied Aug 17, 2022 to Haynesville/Bossier Shale - Geology and Fault Map - Nacogdoches County

6 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"Richard, I'm not sure which Haynesville well that you're referencing, but Aethon's m…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Aug 17, 2022 to Haynesville/Bossier Shale - Geology and Fault Map - Nacogdoches County

6 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"Richard, let me preface my brief remarks with the caveat that I’m no geologist. Ther…"

6 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service