John Brewster's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Skip, I wondered when you would jump in.  I have no solid information.  The persi…"

John Brewster replied Mar 19, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I am happy to comment, and believe we're in basic agreement.  I have never known any…"

John Brewster replied Mar 19, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"Several observations: EOG is large enough for a lease play of this size.  Of course,…"

216 Aug 3, 2011

"Obviously I have no way to know, but I wouldn't make too much of whether leases are…"

John Brewster replied Mar 15, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"It is difficult to know when to lease.  Those of you "holding out" for 1/4 are takin…"

John Brewster replied Mar 14, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"I am in Houston, TX.  I've been in the oil and gas business for over 30 years.  I ow…"

John Brewster replied Mar 11, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"Sorry, Larry is correct - your minerals are in Union Parish, LA, not in Union County…"

John Brewster replied Mar 11, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"I know that Pinebelt has been leasing in that area of Union County. They are paying…"

John Brewster replied Mar 10, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"Susan - Where are your minerals located (what county, near what city)?  Who is the l…"

John Brewster replied Mar 10, 2011 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011

"Thank you for the response. I have been in the oil & gas business over 30 years.…"

John Brewster replied Oct 21, 2010 to How Does A Landowner Evaluate An Offer To Sell All Or A Portion Of Royalty Interest ?

37 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by HMI

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service