Steve P's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"While it seems like the term "fracking" has become a catch-all for all of the envir…"

Steve P replied Feb 6, 2020 to “Shale New Deal": The First Step To Addressing A Problem Is Admitting There Is A Problem

2 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"my son recently leased a Model 3, and I went down and visited over the MLK weekend. …"

Steve P replied Feb 1, 2020 to EIA: Renewables Set to Overtake Natural Gas in US Power Mix

7 Feb 3, 2020

"This headline is shocking, until you add what the EIA actually says. Renewables Set…"

Steve P replied Jan 30, 2020 to EIA: Renewables Set to Overtake Natural Gas in US Power Mix

7 Feb 3, 2020

"And, just for the record, I’m 70 years old, and I’ve voted for every Republican pres…"

Steve P replied Jan 24, 2020 to Ignore the Fake Climate Debate, or Is The Wall Street Journal Following GHS?

30 Jan 28, 2020

"This is a very interesting article.  Well reasoned, well written. My view is that it…"

Steve P replied Jan 24, 2020 to Ignore the Fake Climate Debate, or Is The Wall Street Journal Following GHS?

30 Jan 28, 2020

"I try and learn something new everyday.  Today, this is it - never underestimate the…"

Steve P replied Jan 21, 2020 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

50 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"thanks for the info, and I'm glad to see you here on GHS.  Always happy to have peop…"

Steve P replied Jan 13, 2020 to Dolet Hills Power Plant seeks closure by 2026

7 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"Well, here you go.  DeSoto and Red River Parishes will  have their own economic blow…"

Steve P replied Jan 10, 2020 to Dolet Hills Power Plant seeks closure by 2026

7 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"I think that all of the Big 4 - Exxon/Mobil, Chevron, BP and Shell, have openly endo…"

Steve P replied Jan 8, 2020 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by GoRicky

"Skip:  the two of us have exchanged views on this topic before.  I find the testimon…"

Steve P replied Jan 7, 2020 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by GoRicky

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service