Bill G's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we all aggree that we have had a lack of leadership in this nation for the l…"

Bill G replied Nov 11, 2008 to A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

404 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Big Daddy, bcnr

"Change! Gil Lawton, Change. This is the order that I think that the change will occ…"

Bill G replied Nov 11, 2008 to A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

404 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Big Daddy, bcnr

"I think Congress Developed the plan with the help of palson which then it was presen…"

404 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Big Daddy, bcnr

"Sorry were not all as great as you are! Thank you! You are the Master of this websit…"

Bill G replied Nov 10, 2008 to INTERESTING WALL STEET ARTICLE - Obama Is Likely to Use Executive Power To Halt Drilling

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"KB, Im not labeling you.....YOUR LEFT!!!! Its a fact.....and i dont have time to stu…"

Bill G replied Nov 10, 2008 to INTERESTING WALL STEET ARTICLE - Obama Is Likely to Use Executive Power To Halt Drilling

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"To let you in on a little secret....The EPA and OSHA are two big reasons american Ma…"

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"O im with you two dogs, but i was just making a point. When Obama gets done taxing M…"

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"KB, I dont understand why you and other lefts are ok with them drilling here in our…"

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"KB, You need to be on Obama staff.....No joke/ Ur a little to left for me.... but yo…"

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

"I figured he was going to get in office and steer the ship center to take the path i…"

93 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service