Greg Whitson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking like California is shutting down power due to fire dangers.  Not getting on…"

Greg Whitson replied Oct 9 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"Thank you Skip.  I am trying to pass down my knowledge to my heirs and getting the f…"

Greg Whitson replied Sep 14 to Well Permit Hearing Question

3 Sep 14
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Great article.  You did leave out one important paragraph that I really agree with. …"

Greg Whitson replied Jul 18 to Natural gas leads clean electricity production...

8 Jul 19

"I received a letter from BP today saying that they will start making payments Oct 20…"

Greg Whitson replied Jun 24 to BP Buys BHP Assets

15 Jun 24
Reply by Greg Whitson

"What is the status of the sale?  I am unable to locate wells changed from BHP to BP…"

Greg Whitson replied Mar 19 to BP Buys BHP Assets

15 Jun 24
Reply by Greg Whitson

"What product?  Natural Gas, Oil, or Salt Water "

Greg Whitson replied Jan 23 to Pipeline easement

9 May 6
Reply by J B Nabors

"Look at the document types of "WELL PERMIT TO DRILL/AMEND".  There might be several…"

Greg Whitson replied Oct 16, 2018 to Viewing well information associated documents

10 Oct 16, 2018

"Get a good o&g attorney. I've been burned before and now will never proceed with…"

Greg Whitson replied Jun 26, 2018 to pipeline compensation

19 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Renee Brown

"Thanks it worked for this an one other well.  The problem was I had a pop-up blocker…"

Greg Whitson replied Feb 28, 2018 to UPDATED: How To Find The Cost Of Your Well (LA)

21 Mar 6, 2018

"No, same result all that was changed was under the Criteria Heading Tab it changed t…"

Greg Whitson replied Feb 28, 2018 to UPDATED: How To Find The Cost Of Your Well (LA)

21 Mar 6, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service