Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,018)

Discussions Replied To (11957) Replies Latest Activity

"The units in question are not HA (Haynesville Shale) Drilling & Production Units…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 15, 2009 to Received a letter from Indigo's law firm: Re: Termination of Units, what does this mean?

5 Mar 15, 2009

"Jim. The movie industry has found Louisiana in general, and Shreveport-Bossier in pa…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 15, 2009 to "Tax Me If You Can" The movie industry wants to tax everyone but themselves.

23 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Cathaus

"Jay. I realize that we are talking only one township separation (six miles) between…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 14, 2009 to SOUTHERN STAR ENERGY/SENTELL FIELD/CADDO & BOSSIER PARISHES

41 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Count of Monte Cristo

"Jay. The completions "just to the west" would be in the Longwood Field, would they n…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 14, 2009 to SOUTHERN STAR ENERGY/SENTELL FIELD/CADDO & BOSSIER PARISHES

41 Jul 6, 2009

"I'd have to defer to our industry experts on whether the salaries were appropriate f…"

41 Jul 6, 2009

"Checkmateking. They may be toast regardless of the prospective nature of their lease…"

41 Jul 6, 2009

"Thanks, Jim. It is not my intention to infer "Mom and Pop" status on Samson Contour.…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 14, 2009 to The Curious Case of SAMSON CONTOUR

98 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Highwayman & redrivergal. If natural gas prices remain depressed through 2009, i…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 14, 2009 to The Curious Case of SAMSON CONTOUR

98 Jul 12, 2011

"Pipeliner. IMO, this discussion topic does not belong on the main page. The "Politic…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 13, 2009 to Obama proposes permanent dealth tax in a foot note

47 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Jay Murrell

"Section 17 -19N - 14W. About four miles to your northwest as the crow flies."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 13, 2009 to Franks 17 disappointing

26 Mar 13, 2009

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service