Hale Yayuh's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Read my answer below this. I suspect it is NOT a lease. You need to get an expert to…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 19 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

42 Apr 3
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"See my answer right below yours; we were posting at the same time. "

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 19 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

42 Apr 3

"I bet a dollar to a donut this is not an oil and gas lease. I'd bet it's a hybrid co…"

42 Apr 3

"The part emboldened at the bottom is an ominous quote, indeed. Unprofitable companie…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 11 to "Zombie" Firms * Are One Out Of Six Publicly Traded US Companies

2 Mar 11

"I am very surprised a company as large as Marathon would suspend drilling a well in…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 10 to Marathon Suspends LA AC Activity Immediately

24 Mar 14
Reply by Rock Man

"Wow, that's a rather alarming take on Skip Peel's amazing contribution to this site.…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 10 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

29 Feb 21

"Jay, natural gas futures market price is about $2.15 right now. Tough to see a way t…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 9 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9
Reply by GoRicky

"Even though probably 98-99% of the oil industry does, I don't vote with my pocketboo…"

Hale Yayuh replied Oct 15, 2019 to U.S. Cash for Ukraine GAS - Steve Hilton Monologue from last night was very enlightening

11 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by kittycatmama

"When a credible news source repeats the story, it's worth considering at that time. "

Hale Yayuh replied Oct 15, 2019 to U.S. Cash for Ukraine GAS - Steve Hilton Monologue from last night was very enlightening

11 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by kittycatmama

"Ah... from Fox News. The American Propaganda Network. Yeah, stop the corruption. Imp…"

11 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

GoRicky replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
4 hours ago
Chad Ellis replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
5 hours ago
Chad Ellis joined Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)'s group
5 hours ago
Jay replied to john henry's discussion Not that long ago
8 hours ago
Rock Man replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
8 hours ago
Rock Man replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
9 hours ago
GoRicky replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
10 hours ago
10 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service