Hale Yayuh's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you saying that you are now able to view individual cross unit lateral well prod…"

Hale Yayuh replied Aug 4, 2022 to SONRIS: How to search for individual cross unit lateral well production

6 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by full name

"I have thought about the possible need for a generator. I have a small portable one…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jun 7, 2022 to NG Prices

12 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"What well is that? Something seems wrong. "

Hale Yayuh replied Apr 28, 2022 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"That $7 is awesome and $6+ is what I been hoping for for a LONGGGGggggg time. But I…"

Hale Yayuh replied Apr 28, 2022 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"I pretty much agree with everything you said, Jesse, and Skip's comments are spot on…"

Hale Yayuh replied Apr 22, 2022 to Low-producing U.S. oil wells account for half of methane emissions, report says

11 Apr 23, 2022

"Billy, be aware of this... there is zero guarantee any more wells will be drilled in…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 10, 2022 to Mineral Royalties

13 Mar 15, 2022

"Why do you say "it's probably going to be worse for October and November?" You talki…"

Hale Yayuh replied Nov 30, 2021 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"$3.62 "

Hale Yayuh replied Jul 29, 2021 to Haynesville production surge looms as drilling, well completions accelerate

5 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"Was hoping it would hit $4, been a long time! "

Hale Yayuh replied Jul 29, 2021 to Haynesville production surge looms as drilling, well completions accelerate

5 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by Hale Yayuh

"The world cannot function without oil and gas for a very long time; even transportat…"

Hale Yayuh replied May 27, 2021 to IEA: Stop drilling, now!

11 May 27, 2021

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service