Todd M. Baker's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"RAY: Please check out the profits on dollars invested for a company like GOOGLE, tha…"

Todd M. Baker replied May 9, 2009 to LOST a loser for energy industry. Law of the Sea treaty would impede drilling.

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by Scott

"Sharon: Hedging is the selling of future gas to be produced at a price agreed upon…"

Todd M. Baker replied May 8, 2009 to Leased verses Unleased

62 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"L22b: Yes we live in a Democratic Society, but we also live under a Representative…"

Todd M. Baker replied May 6, 2009 to The Future of our Exploration & Production business--Why we should have concerns

9 May 6, 2009
Reply by sesport

"KB: Back in the mid-70's when these tax credits were instituted, the average oil we…"

Todd M. Baker replied May 6, 2009 to ASK NOT WHAT GHS CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ALL OF US !!! (as in the whole United States - not just the Ark-La-Tex)

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"I am a small independent & I pay a bushel full of taxes. Maybe I should get in t…"

Todd M. Baker replied May 6, 2009 to ASK NOT WHAT GHS CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ALL OF US !!! (as in the whole United States - not just the Ark-La-Tex)

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"KB: If Independents are producing the shale, who is? Todd M. Baker"

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"JHH: My guess is we won't see $8.00 gas for another 3 years. We will move up and dow…"

Todd M. Baker replied Apr 30, 2009 to Haynesville Shale - Front Page of the Wall Street Journal

41 May 4, 2009
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"So if you owned 640 acres leased at one eighth you own 640 royalty acres????????????…"

Todd M. Baker replied Apr 9, 2009 to Empire Energy Corporation

29 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"If the prospect is not worth the time and expense, it shouldn't be a prospect. We do…"

Todd M. Baker replied Apr 2, 2009 to New State of Texas pending legislation HB 834

42 Apr 3, 2009

"RCd3: Yes, you can produce gas from more than one formation in a well bore. Happens…"

Todd M. Baker replied Mar 29, 2009 to STUPID QUESTION......but I will ask anyway

21 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by RAY

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service