Charles Hanson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"KB - would you be interested considering our case? I've tried to get in touch with y…"

Charles Hanson replied Jun 27, 2009 to landowner trying to find an attorney who specializes in mineral law

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"I just looked up on the martingale website the lawyer who was engaged by the operato…"

Charles Hanson replied Jun 27, 2009 to landowner trying to find an attorney who specializes in mineral law

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"The Commissioner will likely receive by mail my applications for the well cost heari…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"If the Commissioner decides that the sworn detailed list of well costs is fraudulent…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"I've tried every name I can think of in the martindale search engine and not a singl…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"How would I find out if someone has already had a well cost hearing for a well? Does…"

Charles Hanson replied Jun 26, 2009 to landowner trying to find an attorney who specializes in mineral law

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"Is there any reason I can't set out on the interested parties list all of the unleas…"

Charles Hanson replied Jun 26, 2009 to landowner trying to find an attorney who specializes in mineral law

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"I just noticed that each hearing applicant has to send a check for $755.00 "made pay…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"Where would I find a copy of the Commissioner's Rules of Proecdure for well cost hea…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

"Can anyone tell me where on the sun rise website I can find the index to docket numb…"

11 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Hanson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service