John Denison's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Four HA CULs? I am in a similar situation in a different part of DeSoto and once an…"

John Denison replied Sep 10 to Sale of royalties

11 on Friday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Hi Brandon. There is an ongoing thread about EnSight and its possible intentions wit…"

John Denison replied Sep 1 to Dixon Services/ Ensight Energy Offer

1 Sep 1
Reply by John Denison

"Wow, Indigo added three rigs to my native DeSoto Parish and is running 10 rigs on th…"

John Denison replied Aug 15 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (9/25/20)

104 on Tuesday

"Palm Springs and other Coachella Valley cities routinely top out at 105-110 in the s…"

John Denison replied Aug 15 to $2.35!

6 Aug 15

"While scanning CNBC at midday, I saw NG up just over 7% and wondered what is fueling…"

John Denison replied Aug 14 to $2.35!

6 Aug 15

"Shale Driller Unloading Gas Fields for Pennies on the Dollar Range Resources divesti…"

John Denison replied Aug 3 to Tokyo Gas Raising Stake in Haynesville-Focused Castleton Resources

14 Aug 7

"I appreciate the "rest of the story" from an industry veteran, Skip. "

John Denison replied May 6 to Castleton Resources

6 May 6

"Castleton's acquisition of SWEPI Haynesville assets was announced in late December 2…"

John Denison replied May 6 to Castleton Resources

6 May 6

"All three are listed as ALTs, does this mean they are going back to an existing well…"

John Denison replied Apr 9 to Louisiana Natural Gas Producers Ranked - 2019 Production

10 Apr 9

"I've been curious to see who the top players are in today's arena. Thanks for postin…"

John Denison replied Apr 9 to Louisiana Natural Gas Producers Ranked - 2019 Production

10 Apr 9

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service