William Arnold's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"When better battery technology is available with longer mileage, longer life, and sh…"

William Arnold replied Mar 18 to It’s never been cheaper to buy an EV. Here’s why.

14 Mar 21
Reply by Steve H

"See WSJ article on pressure on Biden Adm to restrict future exports of LNG."

William Arnold replied Jan 12 to CHK Press Release - Merger with SWN - 1/11/24

19 Jan 22
Reply by Jimmy Hamiter

"Things are so volatile in this industry. There are so many factors that can impact p…"

William Arnold replied Jan 10 to I'm interested in your opinion: US was top LNG exporter in 2023 as hit record levels

3 Jan 10
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"How is the actual price per volume of gas per month at a well determined since the p…"

William Arnold replied Oct 30, 2023 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

167 Apr 4

"As I understand this technology, the batteries have a lot of advantages over lithium…"

William Arnold replied Oct 9, 2023 to A battery built for satellites brings grid-scale storage down to Earth

6 Oct 10, 2023

"Does the Haynesville gas have much nitrogen?"

William Arnold replied Oct 1, 2023 to High Nitrogen Permian Natural Gas a Problem for LNG

9 Oct 1, 2023

"Thanks. I am aware of some of the corrections for temperature and pressure, but thes…"

William Arnold replied Jul 9, 2023 to Production Numbers in SONRIS vs. Vouchers

5 Jul 9, 2023

"Thanks, that helps explain. However, I have noticed in some cases, the numbers on th…"

William Arnold replied Jul 8, 2023 to Production Numbers in SONRIS vs. Vouchers

5 Jul 9, 2023

"Does the Haynesville Shale have lithium or does this just the Smackover have this?"

William Arnold replied Jun 23, 2023 to Smackover Lithium Play - South Arkansas and East Texas

189 Feb 24
Reply by Sam Goodman

"Thanks. The reason I asked is that a company with permits to drill in LA mentioned t…"

William Arnold replied Oct 19, 2022 to Drilling on Units on Stateline

3 Oct 19, 2022

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service