PM's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Diane, I would love to join in a group. There are neighbors around me that have n…"

PM replied Jul 11, 2008 to How Neighborhood Associations in NW LA could be MUCH Better (IMHO)

73 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by mary

"Thanks Snakestewart I lived in the country for years and also had the same kind of n…"

PM replied Jul 8, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"It does if you are forced pooled. Unfortunately I don't own a large piece of land, j…"

PM replied Jul 8, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"I think that Twin Cities think we are really stupid here in Bossier City. We just go…"

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"Sorry about that, look under Bienville Parish Newtwork (on the side) under Earl's po…"

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"Hi Snakestewart, I will be happy to tell her you said that. I agree with you that th…"

PM replied Jul 7, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"Good morning Earl, I thought that was great information and needed to be put out for…"

PM replied Jul 7, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"Wow, I didn't know they were doing that much in Claiborne Parish. I have family in D…"

PM replied Jul 6, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"Thank you so much, I am always excited to see the latest news on the parameter of th…"

PM replied Jul 6, 2008 to Map enclosed with "Dear Unsigned Landowners of Western Bienville and South Webster,

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

"The article that Earl posted in Bienville Parish with the map from Petrohawk of the…"

31 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Dorcheated A1

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service