HMI's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't help but notice the term "emerging core area". That would indicate that i…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Here's Why The Marcellus Shale Discovery Will Be A Disappointment

16 Jun 19, 2014

"So like the timber companies and such, the question comes to mind, "Why don't people…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Hi Jay, I was just looking at that pdf and the well log in there. question comes to…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Deep Oil Below the Haynsville Shale

39 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"No, no ...not making my head hurt at all. I'm reading with great interest all the po…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Wow! 15 pages of discussion on the topic. I guess I have some reading to do again to…"

HMI replied Oct 31, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Skip you positively nailed it with the ''bland food". I moved down here from WI and…"

HMI replied Oct 31, 2010 to "These guys come up here, with their southern accents...."

18 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by intrepid

"Thank you to all for the most recent posts. The sale on my property has been slowed…"

HMI replied Oct 31, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Got an 11:00 a.m. meeting with one tomorrow. Thought I'd ask though to see if there'…"

HMI replied Oct 26, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Something came up tonight on my deal. The buyer wants to change some terms on the de…"

HMI replied Oct 26, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"There's no reply tab down by Baron's last post so I guess I'll put it up here. To cl…"

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service