All Discussions Tagged 'lease' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Laying Pipelines Over Lands Covered By Non-Surface Use Leases

WATCH OUT! Picture this: 1) Joe the Landowner signs a Non-Surface Use Lease with XYZ Exploration after assurances from XYZ's land broker t…

Started by Eric Camp

45 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Robert G. Oliver

Lease Auction House

Taylor Green, Director of Business Development GHS: Tell us a little about yourself. Lease Auction House (Rhett Bennett): I'm the CEO of…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Jan 22, 2009

How can I research private leases in my section or unit on SONRIS?

Is there a way to find out how many private landowners are held by production, and when their leases are up using SONRIS? Say I want to fin…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

0 Jan 14, 2009

How much does good farm land lease for per acre in DeSoto Parish?

I am trying to come up with a good way to utilize the land that we own. We own 78 acres in DeSoto Parish, 22 of which we are already leasin…

Started by getoverit

11 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by stroud

Question about Haynesville Shale in extreme southern part of Arkansas

If your're in Arkansas (practically on the Louisiana line - south of Bradley)and received a letter asking for a lease, is it possible that…

Started by Harold5011

6 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by K_Bain

New lease terms or New tricks?

As you all know I work as a landman. I would like you thoughts and ideas about the lastest tricks I have seen. My daughter recieved a lease…

Started by Foxiecajun

27 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Kat S8/T18/R15

If All Acerage Not Used, Is The Rest Held By Lease

In 2003 I leased 52 acres and the production company drilled a well. The company only included 40 acres of the 52 in the unit. So when I co…

Started by J Harris

15 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

Acreage divided amongst = same lease terms?

am wondering about a chunk of property that is owned by physically owned by 1 person, but the mineral rights are divided 50% to the physica…

Started by Charmine

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Charmine

Snake in the grass! (30/30 June avg)

Please educate, organize, question "middlemen", balk at deadlines, and refuse to be bullied. This months figures: "The lease sale figures…

Started by Stank!

0 Jul 23, 2008

Shallow "holding" wells

I've heard that, because the Haynesville Shale field likely will take many years to drill, the gas companies plan on drilling shallow wells…

Started by David Smith

11 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service