All Discussions Tagged 'Parish' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Covey Park's Arrington well

Can a frac permit be approved before drilling begins?    The Arrington well (ser. 250370, 11-9N-14W) off rt. 174 west of Converse was first…

Started by James Ward

0 Jan 29, 2018

Mineral Rights Questions

I inherited my land and I am trying to understand Louisiana law and the history of mineral rights. If 3 people own land in the same section…

Started by Cozby SEC 34, T 22, R 11. /TR 13

5 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

EOG Forming a Production unit In Avoyelles

Thanks to Kirk Barrels watchful eye it has been noted on his Tuscaloosa Trend Blog that EOG has applied for a unit in the Bayou Twisty Fiel…

Started by Dr Robert J Craig

4 May 23, 2012
Reply by Dr Robert J Craig

A complete "idiot-newbie" with a lease...worst nightmare, huh!

Greetings.  I have some property on the south side of the Lakeshore Extension (Lakeshore, west of Curtis Lane) in Caddo Parish that was lea…

Started by Robby Robertson

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Krkyoldhag

DeSoto Parish's instant millionaires hold on to their humble roots

DeSOTO PARISH -- Three years after a massive natural gas strike under this blue-collar cattle-and-timber parish turned unsuspecting farmers…

Started by jffree1

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Butasha

Status of Sabine Parish Well Serial # 241021 (sec 05, T09n, 11w)

Does anyone know the status of this well ?  Last report on Sonris was fracing on 01-07-2011.  We know it has been fraced and was flowing fo…

Started by bossierbumrr

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Pelican

BP contact information???

Does anybody have contact information for the BP divisions handling the Haynesville Shale (name and number).  We have property in DeSota Pa…

Started by John Michael McConnell

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by DOG

What kind of action is going on outside of Clarence on Hwy 71 with the shale? Any news. Please reply.

I live off of 71 outside of Clarence.  Just wondering if anyone knows about any leasing or activity our way?  It's exciting to see all of t…

Started by martin4

0 Nov 13, 2010

HA RA SUG GREER 15

Has anyone received a Division Order on HA RA SUG Greer 15 located in the Converse Field in Sabine Parish.  I know they were waiting on pip…

Started by Jane Burgess Philipp

0 Oct 14, 2010

Permitted Wells by County/Parish, By Operator, By County

Members of this forum have been extremely helpful in assisting me to identify all of the available online resources for operator and well d…

Started by Danny Jester

5 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Steven Toon

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service