WHEN WILL THE WELL IN SECT 35, 16,14 START FLOWING

I LIVE IN SECTION 35,16,14 WHICH THEY HAVE DRILLED ON BUT ARE WAITING FOR COMPLETION OF PAPERWORK SINCE MARCH, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY INFO ON THIS?
MY LAND ALSO IS IN SECTION 2,15,14, ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A PROPOSED WELL SITE FOR THIS SECTION.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live right down the road from you, about 1 1/2 miles south of you. I am just an average person so I might be totally wrong but I think on the Evans well, that the well is completed and the SONRIS site shows "waiting on completion" because Camterra has not submitted its completion paperwork to the state yet. I think that the o/g companies have 30 days after the end of the quarter in which to submit their paperwork without being penalized. I could be totally wrong though. The o/g companies have been holding their production numbers until the last possible minute. The CEO of Chesapeake stated that Chesapeake is not releasing their production rates so as to not be helping out their competitors with well info which may show some areas as more favorable than others, etc. I think in your lease, it is stated somewhere how often you are to receive your royalties. When you receive your first royalty check, it will show what the well produced. I hope that the well does produce a great amount and that your family will benefit. If you go by the well site, you can see the tanks, newly installed pipeline, wellhead and some other things that show that the well is completed and producing already.
The Louisiana Conservation website: http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm

This page permits you to enter the parish, section #, Township # and Range #.
I checked 35,16,14 under the following parishes and got no record for Bossier, Caddo,Desoto, Red River and Webster. If the well is completed it has to be on the record and within an approved production unit. There are other ways to search. Go to the entrance to the well and copy down the serial number of the well. Go to
http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm and enter the well number.
Jimmy, I have not read your blog in sometime but check your entry again on Sonris. You can pull the well info up a different way than you are currently. The well in section 35 is the Bozman well, serial 236902. The other well, the Evans, serial 237069, is in section 34. These 2 wells are still coded as "Permitted" not "producing" because the operator has not turned in the completion reports yet.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service