Obama says, 'I will tap our natural gas reserves'!!'I will cut taxes for 95% of Amercans'!!

Great for Shalers, that's us.
I don't know about you, but even with my Shale blessings, I am still in the lower 95%. For those of you in the top 5, so sorry....NOT.
So I know who I am going with.

What'dya think of that!

Yes We Can and WILL!

Tags: Obama, bote, election, gas, natural, taxes

Views: 353

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What do we think? You must be kidding, if not your kool-aid is right over with your tax cut!
VSC 'O' had to be messing with everybody! Good way to start my morning off. Thanks for the laugh VSC 'O'!!!!!!
First of all, I hope I am in the top 5.
Of course, no one believes he's going to lower taxes ~ his own party wouldn't vote for him if they thought that was true. Those of us here are hoping for some awesome prosperity coming our way, the gov't is going to get 41% of anything we make anyway. If you want to donate more, be my guest, but don't force me to.
I am going with John McCain. I think he will and knows how to slove this country's energy crisis. I am confident that he has the abilty to utilize the natural gas resources we have to the better for this nation to get us away from foriegn imports. I think he will use tax incentives to get industry to use natural gas in place of oil. He is the better canidate as far as I am concern, and I am sticking to that.

With the ears that Obama has I'd bet he could generate some awesome wind power with those things once they get flapping in the breeze!
AND, MCCAIN IS EYE CANDY???
FLAPPING EARS IS A BETTER ENERGY PLAN THAN MCCAIN HAS.
ITS WHAT'S BETWEEN THE EARS THAT MATTERS. WHEN A PERSON'S THOUGHTS ON THE ISSUES LACK SUBSTANCE THEY LAUNCH PERSONAL ATTACKS AS YOU'VE DONE HERE.
McCain will have an energy plan. We need to see who he chooses as a running mate and hear his plan.
McCain will have??? Seems to me he should already have an energy plan. He allegedly has so much experience. What has he been thinking for the last 26 years? This is energy crisis did not sneak up on us.
HIS plan?..... hehe try HER plan.....
sorry, couldn't resist!
You might want to check out the CNN recap of Johnny-boy's little chat....
Here are some of the specifics that Obama laid out that Mc Cain might not have mentioned anything about:
Education
Obama said he would:
• "Finally meet our moral obligation to provide every child a world-class education."
• Find more money for early childhood education and recruit teachers with better pay while also pushing "higher standards and more accountability."
• Make sure young Americans can afford college if they serve their community or country.

Health care
Obama said he would:
• "Finally keep the promise of affordable, accessible health care for every single American."
• Lower premiums for those who have health care and let those without coverage "get the same kind of coverage that members of Congress give themselves."
• Make sure insurance companies "stop discriminating against those who are sick and need care the most."

Labor law
Obama said he would:
• Provide paid sick days and "better family leave" for workers.
• Close the pay gap between the sexes.

Bankruptcy law
Obama said he would:
• Change bankruptcy law "so that your pensions are protected ahead of CEO bonuses."

Federal spending
Obama said he would:
• Pay for "every dime" of his plans' costs "by closing corporate loopholes and tax havens that don't help America grow."
• Cut federal programs that don't work and improve those that do while reducing their costs.

National defense
Obama said he would:
• "End this war in Iraq responsibly and finish the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan."
• "Only send our troops into harm's way with a clear mission and a sacred commitment to give them the equipment they need in battle and the care and benefits they deserve when they come home."
• "Rebuild our military to meet future conflicts."

Foreign relations
Obama said he would:
• "Restore our moral standing" in the world.
• Provide "tough, direct diplomacy that can prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and curb Russian aggression."
• "Build new partnerships to defeat the threats of the 21st century: terrorism and nuclear proliferation, poverty and genocide, climate change and disease."

Abortion
Obama said he would:
• Work with people on all sides of the issue to reduce unwanted pregnancies.

Gun control
Obama said he would:
• Uphold the Second Amendment but also keep "AK-47s out of the hands of criminals."

Gay rights
Obama said he would:
• Help ensure that gays and lesbians have the right "to visit the person they love in the hospital and to live lives free of discrimination."

Illegal immigration
Obama said he would:
• Pursue policies that don't result in separated families.
• Discourage companies from undercutting American wages by hiring illegal workers. Delete Comment
I could and so could you, say exactly the same things he has said but until
I , you, or he explains exactly how we will do these things, it's just a bunch of empty words!
Fair enough,

considering that he has intimate knowledge of several programs that waste money and perhaps using propaganda instead of million dollar marines to win the hearts and minds of enemies would save us about 10 billion a month.

I would say that is a good start to affording such change, it would give me relief having several marines in my family....

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service