Obama says, 'I will tap our natural gas reserves'!!'I will cut taxes for 95% of Amercans'!!

Great for Shalers, that's us.
I don't know about you, but even with my Shale blessings, I am still in the lower 95%. For those of you in the top 5, so sorry....NOT.
So I know who I am going with.

What'dya think of that!

Yes We Can and WILL!

Tags: Obama, bote, election, gas, natural, taxes

Views: 353

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You make your Mother proud!
I cant vote to give a person with less than 6 months experience in national politics the reins to the most powerful nation in the world. Aside from the Dem label, which I only voted for once (when Edwards ran against Duke) he just hasnt got the time in to do a good job. He hasnt paid his dues. 20 years from now maybe. Even a Harvard degree doesnt qualify him to be the leader of this great country.
Obama has been in the Senate since Jan 3 2005 = 3 yrs 8 months
Total experience 44 months - All in National Government

G W Bush was the Governor of Tx for almost 5 yrs
Total experience 59 months - All in State Government

I know this election is not between Bush and Obama but did you vote for Bush the 1st time?

"Aside from the Dem label, which I only voted for once" (when Edwards ran against Duke)

If so your statement
"I cant vote to give a person with less than 6 months experience in national politics the reins to the most powerful nation in the world."

does not make sense
Obama's 3 years 8 months in National Government "time" = 143 days

Seems like "with less than 6 months experience in national politics" would be a true statement, since there's approx. 182.5 days in 6 months.

And, yes, I'm a Democrat and Obama scares me.
And then there's George W. Bush who has all this "experience" and what has that gotten this great nation???? I'll take my chances on the smart guy.
YES WE CAN!!!!!!
Do you say that now that Sarah is a heart beat from the presidency? It took her six years and five colleges to get a journalism degree!!
Yes Tiger, it will be the lesser of 2 evils!
I am really not trying to stir things up, but

McCain picked woman, evangelist to be his Vice President who has less experience than 'Obie'.
So let's face it, McCain's health and age are against him.
I guess if he wins we will be saying Madaem President, and we will have to send her to governing school, since she has no experience.

lol

Now whatcha gonna do...!

You all are so fun!!!
Desperate attempt to try to get Hilary Clinton's 18 Million voters.

She has no Federal experience and has been Alaska's Gov for 2 1/2 yrs
This will be the Second in Command?
Well she is used to being Second as her only other Claim to Fame was being a Runner Up in the 1984 Miss Alaska in which I am sure she stated that she wished for World Peace.

Hopefully McCains VP can tell the media how many Igloo's she owns.
Of course, everyone "forgets" how many homes Democrat Senator John Kerry has (or his rich Heinz wife) - but that was OK 4 years ago. There's no difference in that regard from Kerry and McCain. At last count, Kerry had more homes that McCain.

And, yes, I'm a proud Democrat voting for McCain.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RECOVERY!
You nailed it with this response!!! It could not have been said any better.

Yes we can!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service