If you ask me, I do not believe that CHK and HK can drill all of this newly acquired acreage and hold it before a bulk of the leases expire....

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Snake, it was me telling you about the young friend working at a yard in Tyler TX putting together the Chinese rigs and having all the trouble straighting out the mess. We met at Sheri J's BD party. Hope all is going well for ya'll.
And I am only 41 and 4/5ths years old. What will I do when I hit 45? I will probably have to wear a chalk board around my neck with messages posted on there so I will be able to remember who I am.

Things are going ok Bro.T
Just as soon as we get something lined up I promise I will holler. I hope things are going well for you and yours.This slow down may even be a blessing for us because people dont have a choice now but to try and learn more about whats going on. God gave us the senses that we have to use. If we dont use them it would be a waste.My future and or happiness do not hinge on the Haynesville Shale.Never has , never will. Being a good steward is a commandment none the less, even if it didnt make the top 10 so to speak.Give me a call if you still have my number if I can help between now and then. Have a good one Laman 71106

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service