I'm looking for a good oil & gas attorney in Shreveport. That doesn't have any enter action with Chesapeake, please advise.

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is HBP? ( Sorry for the ignorance ). I belong to a family that is stuck in antequated lease from 40's-50's and searching for options.
would that be Hargrove, Pesnell, and Wyatt? I get all my drill permits, division orders, etc.. from them, I leased with Cohort/JW Operators about 10 years ago. They must be connected to O&G co's somehow.
Another attorney you may wish to consider is Ryan Gatti, he may be a sponsor on this site. If so, it will have his contact info.
David Klotz, if he's still practicing. Bodenheimer, Jones, Klotz & Simmons.
Mr. Klotz passed away a few months ago.
I have heard that Cody Mayo is representing groups who leased for $100 ac. before the Haynesville Shale was announced. He is trying to get them equitable pay. I believe I read that under Desoto Groups
he isnt a sponsor of the site...yet
Jimmy Campbell with Cook, Yancey. F. John Reeks, Jr., with Lemle and Kelleher, Bert Hogg and Robert Dawkins in Ruston. The Bethards in Coushatta.
Campbell represents the oil companies and so do their firms. Haven't heard of the Bethards.
If an individual attorney, or his firm, represents "explorers and producers" (large, medium or small (read local independents), it should not eliminate them from your consideration. The key question to ask, IMHO, is, do they represent the companies that have a vested interest in your particular mineral holding? If not, then their experience with the E&P's may be a valuable attribute. The best O&G attorneys have a long history of representing both landowners and producers. The key is O&G experience. Always ask any attorney that you consider retaining specific questions concerning O&G experience. Also, consider the members posting regularly whose opinion, and tone, you respect and contact them on their page with specific information concerning your minerals. I think they may be willing to provide you with referrals based on their experience and your specific situation. Some topics are best discussed off the main board.
See Houston attorneys - Sanders & Junell, P.C. 713-821-1488 (Jeremy J. Sanders)
Experienced in oil & gas leases all over the country. Some call them the best in this part of the country.
Phillip Downer is one of the best in town, OG is his specialty.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service