Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice work!

I figured she did not do the web design because most graphics design people just stick with graphics. I can see what probably happened. Bandwise, LLC designed a template for the Content Management System (Majico) and sat down with someone from the Chamber and said, "Here is how you use it..."

The CMS lets anyone that can use a word processor create a website. Someone from the Chamber probably uploaded the graphic.

I see that happen a lot. I had the opportunity to get trained on how to administer a CMS through a grant that was offered to the small towns and schools in Caddo Parish. The biggest site I admin is the Town of Vivian's site. I haven't actually added any content to it in a couple of years. All I basically do is "keep the machine running"!!
Wow Rodebud, Denise is your daughter? I worked as core group on The Mist. I remember her!!
The Mist was a great set to work on. I was a waitress in Odessa on W. I do quite a bit of film work, I also have a database for extras at www.lcgae.com There are over 200 registered as talent the local casting companies also use the database as a resource for featured extras from time to time.
I forgot to mention I was able to get to know Buck on set as well, we were in close proximity on the set, he is indeed a very talented artist!! Did you know his father was Dub Taylor who was also an actor from way back!
Wow! Lucky Denise! He actually drew a self portrait of himself, in my friends daily journal she was keeping on the set , so did David Jensen. Have you should see Buck's website, just google Buck Taylor and you can find it.
I couldn't load using AOL had to go to Internet Explorer and Im using 10MB/s connection also it poped right with IE.
Okay, here's a start. Bio info about Dr. Ray Perryman.

http://www.truthabouttexastaxes.org/media/perryman_bio.pdf
I had similar thoughts after I Googled him and came up with page after page of all he's done. Also Googled the Perryman Group,

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service