How long does it take to drill and complete a HS horizontal well?

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ty
Petrohawk recently reported an average of 75 days. In the Chesapeake conference call today they reported an average of 90 days from spud to first sales.
I hate to ask a question like this, but what exactly does spud mean?
SL. The spud date is the day that the drill bit touches the ground.
Thanks! I heard tonight they started moving a rig in on our section.
or a potato....
sorry, couldn't resist.
mollybrown. Thanks but no apology necessary. I don't always catch all the discussions and can be contacted on my personal page by any member who might care to do so. For those who might be wondering how long after a well is completed and "turned to sales" before royalties are paid, approximately 90 days. So from spud to mail box money, approximately 6 months if there are no drilling or completion problems.
they are moving a rig into my section as I type. So hoorah!. Hopefully 6 months = $$$
Great! What section? Who is drilling?
Lee,
You seem to have so little helpful info to offer, why do you keep coming back?
Why don't you start your own website, then you can talk to yourself. That is about the only person I can think of that would care to hear from you. And then you would be the smartest son of a gun on there. (Like you seem to think you are on here). God bless that forsaken town you live in, at least your not down here.
Wish you had some wisdon for us to soak up. By the way, if you are responding to me, you got the name wrong.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service