Hello everybody,

If you would like to share any idea's with us that would help us to better organize this area, please let us know! We have started to pull many units together but will still haven't done anything as a group to get ready.If you would like to be a part of this gathering please let us know.Even if you feel you could better serve yourself individually we could still use your input.We will need volunteers in every area that we represent to help keep each other up to date. We need your help , plain and simple. If this thing is going to work for everyone we need to get ready.Things are fixing to speed up faster then you could imagine.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

we`re in Sarepta...81 acres...too far north to be in the pool?
Not too far North until they can prove it.I am not just taking their word for it either and neither should anyone else ! There are several people to the North of I-20 that have shown interest and have been welcomed with open arms. Until we know all of the boundaries we can't take anything for granted.It is far better to assume you are on the Shale first and formost. If the bit proves otherwise , then that is that.

With all of the activity that is going around everywhere , it is difficult to keep up with it all. One thing I feel certain of is the fact that they do not know for sure the Northern or Eastern border of this play.I am quite sure they have a very educated idea but they do not know for sure.Drilling is the key to figuring out borders and we may be a while off from that.I believe that they will slowly begin punching holes outwardly from their "core" ,while drilling heavily in core , until they find the edge of productive area.Only then will we know for sure.

I am nearly 20 miles south of you and I don't know for certain about my place ! I have a good idea due to some leasing that has taken place in my section and the section due north of me, but I do not know for sure ! But we can't allow there timetable of activity to keep us from being as ready as possible.Just because these guy's released some info , telling us their hunches have been right and they are going to be filthy rich , doesn't mean they are now going to start being upfront with everybody because they don't have anything to lose! If anything this play will take on a more sinister nature due to increased competition flocking in around them.Most of the big boys are already here but the" playing nice part with each other "part is fixing to cease.

We value every landowner , great or small , and would be happy to have you on board. We need every bit of help we can get and I hope that you will be able to gain comfort from the fact that we will do everything in our power to help you. Have a Great Day and God Bless !

Scott "Snake" Stewart
swamo@yahoo.com
When will this meeting be help?
Thanks
We haven't set a time yet and are looking for a good neutral place to have it. This is a no fee group so money will play somewhat of a part until we can get rolling.Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Regarding neutral place: maybe state park, community center, civic center in Minden (public officials will have to donate space), resturants, church, etc??
Yes sir ,that would be great!
I got intouch with Bobbie Avery who is incharge of the community house which is actually located in the McIntyre area said it is open free of charge for us to use, we need to set a date and I guess if it is open, just have it. it will only seat about 30 40 people, but first meeting may not need that many???, what ever you guys think, just here to help, Sam M.
30 to 40 people will be low number for turn out if word gets around about meeting. The turn out would be 100 or more I would think.
The Community Center in Doyline?
Hey Cooper , at that time they were talking about Dixie Inn. Before this thing blew up so big.
I am out of state so I will not be able to make any meetings, but if I can help any other way let me know how.
You need to take a look at this website:

http://www.beaconequity.com/report/MNLU.pdf

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service