Hello everybody,

If you would like to share any idea's with us that would help us to better organize this area, please let us know! We have started to pull many units together but will still haven't done anything as a group to get ready.If you would like to be a part of this gathering please let us know.Even if you feel you could better serve yourself individually we could still use your input.We will need volunteers in every area that we represent to help keep each other up to date. We need your help , plain and simple. If this thing is going to work for everyone we need to get ready.Things are fixing to speed up faster then you could imagine.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know when and where the meetings are taking place. I have not received any information about anything yet.
Mr. Weems,Hang tight...Hopefully it won't be much longer and another meeting will be arranged.Mr.Stewart(snakestewart)has his hands full right now.We are hopeing others will step up in leadership roles and help him out.
Tom
Hello Mr. Weems, where are you located ?
When will there be another meeting held in Doyline or for the Doyline area?
Hello Mr. McCullough , We hope to get our next meeting off the ground in the next week or so. We have only had one meeting so you havent missed anything yet and we ain't going no where fast. This thing is in its early stages and they aren't quite ready to pay the money it will take to get our attention. As I said , we aren't in a big hurry. Bad things have happened to good people in this area due to being in a big hurry. Those unfortunate mistakes will not be repeated by this group ! And thats a guarantee!!
we are on Calvin Liner Rd
I'm glad to find that there's a Webster Parish group, and want to be as informed as possible. I hope to make some meeting. Our land (240 acres) is a little north and west of Dixie Inn.
Hello Mr. Martin , Welcom to the discussion. Please feel free to ask anything thats on your mind. If we don't know it we will tell you we don't and find the answer from someone who does. We have a few friends up your direction and would love to have you on board. On the Barnett Shale the average bonus difference between individuals/small groups and large groups was between $8,000 and $10,000 per acre. Thats not opinion , that is fact. Please brows around the site , especially the older pages. There is a wealth of info in these older posts. Information is a key that can separate the satisfied and the wealthy. Which would you rather be ? I am shooting for the wealthy part.
The more knowledge you gain , the less that the tactics of O&G will affect you. When you know for a fact when they are telling a lie and that they are looking out for someone other then yourself , it becomes a lot easier to tell them no. It gets easier to see through their games and tactics. If there is anything I can say that you should hold on to as tight as you can it's 1.) Speed kills 2.) Knowledge is power. 3.) There is strength in numbers
They will not pay us what is fair ! Thats a simple but true fact ! We will have to make them pay us.

If you have any questions at all , there are many on this site that will go out of their way to help you. Just ask ! It doesn't get any easier then that. Have a good one.
I heard about a meeting to be held mid-August at the Beech Springs Church on Hwy 80 east of Minden. Anyone have any info on that meeting? Is it SWAMO or a different group?
Hey Goofy , I certainly didn't mean that to be inflammatory in the least! ( chuckle chuckle) If that is some of the Jack Martin road people then it is a group that we are talking with about coming on board with us. I will have to contact Bruce to see if this is him or one of these fly by buzzard drops.Their sure are a whole lotta people out there that don't know you ,thats looking out for your best interest ,for a % of course. If its Bruce , he told me he was no fee no % just like SWAMO. Thats one of several reasons we are trying to get them on board.If there is a positive which I feel there is , with being in a group , then joining groups is the next stage of progression. Your group just got a whole lot louder by getting with us as did ours. Everybody on the same page !
Everyone has heard the talk about the super group. We seem to be in a position to test that strategy in Webster Parish.All the other groups except a few have either splintered or kept to themselves.The biggest people wise groups don't have the available acreage that we do in the play. As areas outside of the heart are confronted , to the east and extreme north and south , they will not have the bargainning power that we potentially have due to location.Anytime you try to involve that many people in one group , the headaches would be phenominal. But not nearly as huge as the potential payoff ! Just a thought.
SnakeS,

I'm not with any group as yet--just putting out feelers for info. I assumed the Beech Springs meeting is intended for landowners in that immediate locale. But you are saying a group can form that hop-skotches around the parish? If a group forms that is so scattered, would a lease offer necessarily cover all of it, or would they pick and choose within the group only what fits their immediate need?

My acreage is against, but outside the city limits just east of 531 and north of Hwy 80. I need to lookup the township/range--I can't tell from HAR's map whether I am in T19 range 9 or range 8.
That is exactly what they are doing to groups right now that are right beside each other. Pitting father against son .Check with any of the other groups and see if this is the case.It is sad but this is a tremendous weapon O&G's use everyday. They select certain ones of the group to offer more bonus to. Then tell others that they aren't in as good a place. Even if they are right across the street from the bigger offer. The ones with the bigger offer are then pitted against their neighbors with smaller offers and forced to pressure them to sign. If smaller doesn't sign, then the larger offered group ends up paying a higher fee because the total acreage has decressed. Group of friends on the other side of the lake just went through this. The paper work was only ready for the larger offered group , so when they come back they may not even have an offer anymore! Now what do they do ? They have already lost some of their leverage because the larger landowners have already signed. Now they resend the last offer and only get even smaller offer , take it or leave it. I told them that was what they were going to do because they do it every time. There isn't any leadership in these groups because they are working for a %.

We are the current and have the future potential to be the largest group acreage wise on the Shale. With a group of leaders that know O&G's little games and will not play them. You do not have to be a part of this massive group but history will bare witness to what I am saying ! Make no mistake about it. Many that may say they are prepared will only fall to the wayside but this core group will make a mark for what is right and fair for us.

I personally wouldn't consider what we have in our grasp as hop-skotches around the parish. Name one person that you know of that is still happy about signing a month ago and I will show you 50 that now are dissapointed about it.They didn't have a good plan or it wasn't executed properly. There isn't a group in this play that are in the position that we have aligned ouselves in to be ready for what is headed our way. Without leadership they can and will pick you apart.They do it every day.

Keep an eye on SWAMO in the following months to come.Dont take my word for it. Just watch. We will still be here.As long as it takes to get what is ours. This thing is still in its baby stages and everybody wants the big bucks. While they are dialing 1(800) please contact me Petrochickenhawk , we are not wasting our time begging . We aren't looking for the scraps they have right now. Its too early to really see the money.I aint in a big hurry , are you ?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service