IT VERY IMPORTANT NEWS.IT TALKS ABOUT HOW AND WHY WE DON'T HAVE AN OFFER,AND HOW A PERSON FROM JPD SPLIT UP SECTION 10 LEASES BY SAYING THAT THE NEGOCIATOR SAID IT WAS OK TO DO THAT.THERE WILL BE A MEETING FOR KINGSTON ROAD/BERT KOUNS PROPERTY OWNERS COALITION ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 23 AT 6:30.ONLY ONE PERSON FROM A FAMILY NEEDS TO ATTEND DUE TO NOT ENOUGH SPACE.I THINK OTHER MEETINGS ARE TO FOLLOW.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know if SWSHC plans to have a meeting with the property owners anytime soon? I know we get info from the website and Mr. Merrill's emails, but that does not give us much consolation at this time. Again, we are the "missing piece of the puzzle". I think we tried to grow too large and waited too long to seek a lease for our property and now we are not getting anything from anyone.
The scrolling bar on their website says that a "group meeting coming soon".
Well, they have said a lot of things were going to happen and have not. No reason to believe this will happen either.
Paula,
I imagine it takes a lot of preparation to hold a meeting for such a large group. Why don't you call the leader of the group and volunteer to help. Maybe it will happen more quickly.
paula,
do you also belong to kingston road/bet kouns property owners coalition if so a meeting is today at 6:30 at kingston road baptist church.
How many coalitions can you be a member of ? If you are a member of more than one group, how will the groups benefit from you and how will you not weaken both groups, because you arent behind both 100% ? It is impossible to be behind both.
The sole purpose of a group should be to unite and educate the uninformed so that you can make a well informed decission. When this happens the group becomes stronger through solidarity. This is what will benefit you the most.After you understand how this game works , the group serves no other purpose then to be the 1,500 lb gorilla on the back of O&G. Power through control of acreage.

Since you arent on the same page as a unified group , the O&G's will slowly pick you off one at a time until all are gone that arent on the same page.There isnt any real reason for the O&G's to talk seriously with your groups yet because there are so many of you still ripe for the taking as individuals.It would be stupid to deal with the gorilla when there are still so many cute little cuddly monkeys out there swinging from group tree to group tree.
I have to agree with Snake.
I do too, but him calling me "cute" and "cuddly" has me a little worried. :P
look.kingston road/bert kouns property owners merged with swshc.we were a small group and then we decided to go in with swshc as one big group.maybe this will explain it.
I' m a member of swshc. Did you go to the meeting tonight? Can you let us know any details? I am certainly curious if there was any information forsection 10 members.
Thanks for any new information.
me and my husband were unable to attend.he is the one handleing this stuff but our neighbor went and as soon as my husband talks to him today i will let you know.
No. I am in the SWSHC group only.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service