Who is honoring and not honoring their Lease Bonus drafts?

There has been a lot of concern and wonder as to which o&g companies are going to pay up when their lease bonus money drafts come due and who are going to let the leases simply expire. I think it would be helpful for everyone if you have a draft that has recently been honored, for you to post 1) the date the draft was made, 2) the date it was honored, and 3) the o&g company who honored their draft. And if you have been told by an o&g company that they will not honor their draft, that would be helpful too. Also, the bonus/acre amount honored or not honored would be helpful. I think this will give everyone a better idea about what to expect with outstanding drafts from the various companies.

Thoughts?

Tags: Bonus, Draft

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All the doom, gloom and hand wringing produces nothing anyway.
Maybe this site needs a new group. The "black clouds"

Its starting to look like rain.....
No, just a little overcast. Temporary in nature. Anyone care to start a betting pool on how long walter and jack s. take to get their new group,"The Black Couds", up to, say, a dozen members?
devon paid...(on the very last day) sabine texas 6,000 an acre 36 acres... now i can get away from these dang hurricanes!
Well, in my book, telling someone who is relaying information in a helpful manner that 'you obviously do know what you are talking about' is justy being plain nasty. Not to mention she misinterpreted what I originally wrote and based her remarks on her wrong analysis. It's old news, having occured months ago, but I dont let nasty remarks aimed in my direction go unchallenged. To do so would give the offender the impression that it is ok to behave that way.
W
Hello David,
Do you by any chance Bowl ?
My dear KB, I can neither confirm nor deny said remark transpired until after the tourney. It appears from our indepth analysis that our little snowcovered friend is quite adept at squeezing info from ole Snake, so I have taken a vow of silence until after the tourney so I gotta watch what I say from here on out. Coach makes me run laps when I turn in a bad performance or give out too much info.
Oh, I didnt see this. No, that is not me.
Once, in 1980, when I atended Tech. Why do you ask?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service