We live in section 33, township 18 north, 10 west. My neighbors and I have not been approached with a lease yet, and where wondering if we are in the area that will be. Also, I was wondering if there has been some Doyline citizens forming a group to exchange info if there will be leasing here? Thanks in advance for any info!

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Dena for the kind words , We are all in this together. Please read the 6% meeting post and tell everyone you know that will listen. We have to shoot this down!
I shouldn't have put it like that Ann. I was just a little upset 1/2 the people walked out. I hate to think they would just jump on the first offer, I know they need the money but geez if they could just wait a little longer. I was reading one of snakes post was there a man signing people up?
I agree Ann, I have to pinch myself sometime it's hard to believe. I saw on TV this morning the average price of a house in Shreveport, Bossier a couple of months ago was $140.000. it's now around 150.000 not to bad of a turn around.
Mom/ Pop , you still seem to be two different people !
As long as both of you stay on the same page ( LOL ) , everything will be fine !
snakestewart....I also need to say thanks for stepping up.There is no doubt in my mind that this would be tumultus at best without you being here.I stated inanother post how busy you must be.Thanks for all that you do.
Tom
Are y'all with Chesapeake too? We have a 20 acre lease in the Simsboro Field as well. The field has been producing since 1951. I just wish that we got more than 1/8 royalty because the new ones drilled out there are doing well. The lease was signed a long time ago and that was the standard rate back then. Good luck on your Webster Parish property! Let's hope the shale is in Claiborne as well.
Paul

Take a look at the Webster Region Map.

Change your name if you own land in Webster Parish so we can organize Webster.
We're in section 3. Chesapeake had planned on drilling as many as 40 new wells in the Simsboro Field, but now I'm not so sure what they're plans are since the Shale discovery.
I felt like the indian who was offered a bottle of whiskey and a string of beads for the land that was eventually taken from him. Having turned down offers that were much more favorable than the one today, all I can do is have pity on anyone who signed up. Please wait. Things are just beginning to get interesting.
I hate to say it, but it looked like 20 good people signed.
Reckon how much acreage the thiefs gleaned.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service