We are in Section 30 of 9/9 on Hwy 120 half way between Robeline and Marthaville. We've had no offers but it iseems to be moving our way. I contacted someone who pooled a group in our area and initially he seemed interested but never got back with me. I think it would be a good idea to start organizing ourselves and see how many acreas we can pool. Any one else interested?

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the updated information.
Bird,
Preston Hayes Rd is entirely in Natchitoches Parish - right?
We have land on Preston Hayes Rd. A lawyer told one of my siblings today that he could right now, get us 20,000 an acre, 25% royalties. That's a heads up for everyone down there.
what is the reason for the 20 K an acrea there now? I"m sure of the location..is it the messenger well?
Don't know the specifics on how or why, but he said right now he could get us 20,000
Denise what Tand R are you in? Also, who the lawyer and do you have a number? Does he have any insight as to what is going on in Nat parish? Thanks.
We are in section 31, T- 9, R -10 I'll get with my brother for the name and number. I know his lawyer is in Bossier City. He must know something is going on down that way.
Denise,
Thats great!! Please advise about the lawyer as soon as you get it.We are in 31 T-9 R10.
Have you joined a pool yet?No one has approached yet?
If you here of activity in Township 8N Range 9W keep us posted. Have 29 acres there. Between LA 6 & Robeline Cemetery
Denise, we are in section 35,36-9 north 10 west. Really looking forward to the info about the lawyer. Sounding better all the time. Thanks alot!
Preston Hayes Road runs between Hwy 120 and the Marthaville - Many Road, SW of the town of Marthaville
All - an XTO Landman left a message for me on Monday while I was at work. We returned the call but he said he just wanted to confim our location - Sec. 30 T9NR9W
(Goat Hill). Sounded fishy afterwards - he already had our location in writing via email...

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service