Anybody can say they recieved a $25,000 / 25% offer,but without a name & co....thats all it is....he said, she said etc.....

If you care to reply to this posting pls put your money where your mouth is.... add contact data to your offer

sorry if I sound bitter...but

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talking about lease money......
thats what keeps the landman half-ass honest [play on words]
You are not being tacky....you are helping other get market value.
mine was a bank draft that has now cleared and deposited "real" money - 20 acres at $4000.00/acre 3 yr lease - no option - 25% royalty T10N R11W
Even so my name is not really "Jack Blake". I am really Billy Bob Redneck aka Jack Blake. Use a friggin aka and help each other out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chesapeake is who I signed with a couple months ago. Prior to Chesapeake's offer several $100.00-$200.00 offers came over the phone and in the mail.
I went back and forth with Cheseapeake for a week and then took this initial offer they made me. That's alot of money for Billy Bob Redneck (aka Jack Blake). Shell's landman called a week after I signed with Chesapeake. All he said is he "could have beat Chesapeake's offer".
I did have an addendum lease page written up by an expert in O/G leases. I took out the 2 year option (Chesapeake did not really care about the option or my addendum page-they just wanted the lease).
Now I am thinking if they don't drill within three years they may just exercise the option on those who signed an option to continue holding the lease and leave folks who did not sign the option out in the cold while they hold the section with the options they do exercise.
What do you think?
Now if my area is confirmed profitable or unprofitable within three years it is a moot point.
I couldn't have said it better !!

thanks for the thoughtful reply.
And we all know to respect our elders ! Well said old timer!
am talking to both Chesapeak & Petrohawk about some land in T18N R15W.... will post their offers ASAP.
Interesting post Ray, do you have that 18M$ offer in writing yet? We're in 17N 14W and watching Waskom and Cross Lake leasing closely. Basin Management must be fronting for someone in OKC, In a Manta.com business search they come up as Basin Management Group,
Phone: (405) 235-4949
SIC:Miscellaneous Marine Products
Line of Business:Marine Products Catching
Employees: 3 They've been registered in OK since 1992, but not listed on OK Corp Commission as an OG operator.

Not sure I'd trust them to spud a 6 million$ well on my behalf!
Basin Management is supposedly working on behalf of Chesapeake. Steve Thrower, President of Basin Management, said time and time again, the $18,000 offer was for Robert Creamer and him only! He said that he knew that Creamer's land was worth that much but didn't know about the rest of us. After the meeting, he told the core group of our association that he would be willing to include us in that offer. I won't believe a word of it until I see it for myself.
Good luck Ray. Petrohawk told me that they are not interested in leasing any land north of Cross Lake at this time.
Do you have any contact info. for Chesapeak or Petrohawk??
Ray I'm sure if he's offering you 18,000. that company is going to get a few thousand for themselves that's how they make thier money I had Impreza call just call no door knocking offering 7250. and 27% may of been 26% I get confused theres been so many offers just a few days later got offers straight from PetroH and Chespke for alot more so yeah they are gona try!!! And sure they want you to sign with them.......And to clarify Impreza I do not know how to spell that that's the way it sounded over the phone.......and all our contact data is being held by Mr. Merrill I surpose so all I know is OFFERS There's alot of circumstance involved with various peoples offers I agree with Gatrpaw about focus on things that are important..........and maintain this site in giving information and helping all of us that need to know something ...
Empressa is the company I think you mean

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service