Good evening ladies and gentlemen. There is a meeting at Doyline High School Sunday afternoon to sign up my fellow Doylinians at the grand Blue Light Special price of 6 %. Thats right people , 6%. Only in my town can we reach records of this magnitude. Mr Biggs I believe is the fellow that gave me the info about the meeting. James " Jim " Bodenheimer will be the attending attorney . A Mr. Randy Jones is also slated to appear.

If anyone has any intel on these guy's please give me a shout.If for no other reason ,can you beat the 6% these people will be signing for. I will be there possibly throwing double yolk rotten eggs and passing out fliers.Come on out and enjoy the show.No admission price unless you sign up !

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The answer to what the land is worth would depend on the geological studies done thus far, what wells are already there, what companies are leasing, what is already being requested to be pooled in the area, etc. I have not researched it for that area as I am not currently representing anyone there. As to the royalty distribution, I do not think anyone should ever accept less than 25%. I also think people need to make sure they do not lose sight of protecting the land and their homes from unneccessary damage in the quest for the dollar. The standard lease is heavily leaned in favor of the O&G company. You should ensure any lease you sign not only gives you the best financial deal but also has clauses in it to protect your water if you are a well owner, your property and home from damage, limits how close to an inhabited dwelling a rig can be placed and gives the land owner final right of approval for what is done on his/her property. The state law basically makes the rights of the mineral holder superceed the rights of the surface owner so a strong lease is important. Oh, one more thing (yes I get wordy about this subject) you also need to be willing to pull together as a community and collectively bargain and be patient enough to wait for the right deal.
Thanks Kassi for the information. You sound and look better than most lawyers.
ok....thanks, for my impressions of a "blue lite special", is.....A GOOD DEAL. i would rather it be called a lot of BS, then a lot of us others would know what it really was. he he he. thanks for telling me.
I apologize Mr. Anderson , I was being very sarcastic. Most everyone on this site know how big a smart *&^ I can be . Sorry for the confusion.Got you to read the post though didn't it ?
I think a picture of a few "befuddled burros" ( G Rated ) would be far more akin to this troupe!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martindale Hubbell (National/State/Regional Directory for Lawyers)-----If you want to find out a lawyer's qualifications and grade rating, look in Martindale Hubbell. Ask Mr. Jones and Jim Bo.... if they are listed in Martindale Hubbell as possessing expertise in oil/gas/mineral rights.

This question should smoke them out.
Outstanding Har !!!!!!!!!!
Snake you might have fun attending that meeting and putting some one on the spot with that question.
Bad thing about it I may be the only one in the room thats ever heard of it and they might think I made it up! May have to explain it to one of the guy's and get him to ask ,then I could second his motion. It may just work. What ever become of that other thing ?
Lawyer Profile: James P. Bodenheimer

James P. Bodenheimer

Shreveport, Louisiana
(Caddo Parish)

Visibility Rankings
#101 out of 692 lawyers in Shreveport, Louisiana
#143,642 out of 892,052 total lawyers Overall

Experience & Credentials

ISLN 908949869

"His areas of expertize are not even listed".
Could not find Mr Jones.

The computer is alright but I have always used the books. I know the Martindal Hubbell book (volumes) would give more info about a lawyer then the internet. Some one needs to do a little research.

I will attach a copy of what you should see by a lawyers name, next.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service