Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been saying this for mths, get it while the getting is good, most of these Web Experts here on the site, not mentioning any names, that said to keep holding out will lose in the end. It's real simple really--if you have a surplus, like we do of the Natural Gas, but there is no demand for it, it's not gonna be worth much. Sure it may be worth something big 10 years from now and you may be dead ten years from now too. This business comes and goes and it always will. When companies are putting out cash like they have here lately, it's a sure bet that it's not gonna last. When you get an offer for a bonus thats 50 times more than what the property is worth, why in the hell would anybody turn it down----greed is the only answer--hope all that did has learned from it, and to those of you that signed, hope that new truck is cruising along!!!!!
Come on Kenny ole boy, dont sound so downtrodden. My last official offer was for $750 an acre so I know you arent talkin' about your old pal Snake when you throw that greedy word around. If you would have waited with me you may not have to be over there dodging the lion feeders.
If they ever offer me 50 times more then my property is worth I would be forced to turn them down.I couldnt accept such a gift.It would be unfair to the O&G's to start paying that kind of money out............WHAT ?

Why would they ever pay someone $30,000 per acre even if someone only paid $500 for the acre?
Why would they continue to brag of this great find as they are slowing down in many other areas?
The answers are quite simple. Because the huge profit margin of the play & because of the huge profit margin of the play.(that was a little sneaky but I had u going )

They dont have a problem finding ways to pay you every week Kenny, why would I start to believe after all this time that they suddenly became ignorant to the ways of financial profitability ? They havent !

So you can continue to believe that they didnt know what they were doing last month,leasing at unheard of figures, if you want too but I am quite sure that will have a negative inpact on your employee of the month status.(chuckle,chuckle)

P.S. If you werent over there in Saudi and I was a betting man, I would be more then happen to take a little bet on the future out come of this leasing on the Hayneville.I am willing to put all of my acreage were my mouth is.If you feel that is showing stupidity or greed on my part, that is your right God given right Kenny ole boy.The odds are in my favor tho, Big time !
Have a good one Kenny.
Snakey:

Everytime I go on this site, (twice a week maybe) since the leasing is over with other than filling in the smaller type holes, I find you posting. Do you work? Per your post to ole Kenny, the only monetary offer you have received is $750/ac. Is something wrong with your acreage? By the way, how many acres do you really, really have to lease? I bet it's less than 5 acres.
The other soybean farmer, Ben
Yea, I work. I write greeting cards for Hallmark.(LOL) You are starting to sound an awfull lot like somebody else! Just twice a week Ben? Come on man , you are starting to get real sloppy for a soybean farmer.Tell me who you really work for. Chicken ? You cant really be an unsigned mineral owner that owns a soybean field that gets his jollies trying to sweat a fellow unsigned mineral owner now can you ?
Main thing wrong with my place is all the stinkin' gas under the place! Cant even dig a pond out here for fear of an environmental mishap.(LOL) I just hang up when I hear its a landman on the phone.I just prefer dealing with the clowns on this site while the O&G's raise a lot more money.When I joust with you clowns, it gets me ready for the real thing.I just wish you could come up with something more original to try and stump me with.This same old stuff gets old.

Do your homework Ben, I started SWAMO and we have a little bit more then 5 acres but what difference does that make.We just decided not to approach the O&G's until our people were better prepaired and the offers got right.Still not there yet but time is on our side. But you know that Ben.No surprises so far.Like I said , you guy's arent really that original.

Putting a swamo sign in your yard and not returning their calls kinda cuts down on cold calls from the industry. Got several neighbors that signed for $12,500 tho if that makes you feel a little better about my last offer in March.1st time they contacted them I believe. I just hate that he was so easily swayed on such a low amount.Isnt it close to harvest time with them beans? I hope that the two times a week you happen to free up enough time that you will continue to check up on me. Ole Kenny just doesnt have the time for me that he once had.I really like Kenny and if we continue this dialogue maybe you and I can become friends as well.Have a good one Mr.Ben.
Actually, I was not referring to you but somehow I know ol Snake would be lurking around the corner somewhere---I do believe they know what they are doing, but what i'm saying is, get it while the getting is good. 750 bucks an acre is not nearly enough, but an offer of 20 grand and it's a done deal, why hold out for 21500? This is just an example I'm throwing out there. And the money is in the royalty. So I say get the upfront money while it's being thrown around, because to think it's going to always be there, ain't gonna happen-----people that are holding out for a few bucks just don't make sense, I know a few that did just that and now they are back to waiting it out--so lets spend all of our time waiting--back at ya snake :)
Hey Kenny , I aint spendin' time waiting anymore then I was 8 months ago before I even heard of the Haynesville Shale.There are many that are being affected by this slowdown in a negative way. The O&G's are suffering as well. This isnt a pretty time for our economy.But fortunately for me and mine , those suffering dont include me.I have said many times that my happiness/wellbeing have nothing to do with the Haynesville Shale.Never have never will.

Is this play going to affect me and mine ? Absolutely it will. It's just not going to be the difference maker that many expect it to be. We will use this blessing as best we can to help make our lives as pleasant as we can and help others as we have always tried to do.Thats the right thing to do.The effort that I have tried to make for my community is far more important than the outcome in the long run.It really doesnt matter what the score is at halftime or even the beginning of the fourth quarter. The main thing is whats the final score at the end of the game.Need to stay in good with the score keeper.Have a good one Kenny.Be safe
Our group (waiting since August) received an offer from Chesapeake last Monday, October 20, 2008. On a conference call with our landman and our appointed negotiator, the top offer was $2,500 an acre (beginning with $250.00). The offer was not accepted. One of our neighbors negotiated his own during the summer and received $25,000 an acre for 6 acres. We thought we were doing the right thing by uniting. It hurts because we are in a prime spot (SW Caddo not far from DeSoto Parish). Even so, we won't be bitter. It's all a matter of perspective. The small things we take for granted, like democracy, may be lost forever after this election. Right now, I'm so thankful for good health!
Thanks KB
I have mineral rights in Timpson Tx. Company is offering 5000 acre for lease. Royalty pay after 3 years. My property is only 5 acres out of 50. Is this a good deal? Also, when you sign a lease, are you suppose to get the lease money right then?
What do you mean by royalty pay after 3 years?
My anut said that the royalty would not pay until after 3 years. She just called me to let me know of the offer. Why, is this out of the ordinary?
Jimmy, there are outlaws running all over the place in Northwest Louisiana, be careful what you sign. Stay on this website and ask questions and then make your deal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service