this discussion will be closing soon please respond to

$$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of July 14th $$$$$$ moving froward

Views: 678

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Red Sonya. I just sent an email requesting them to contact us.
You're very welcome, Cathy. I've learned a lot from all of the people on this site. It's nice to finally be able to help someone else.
I know how you feel Red Sonya. I too, feel compelled to share what I have learned, all be it very little! Hopefully, everyone will be willing to pass on their knowledge. Afterall, knowledge is power and we all know after dealing with HS, power equates to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I currently own 40+ acres that lie between Caddo and DeSoto parish and I want to sell the acreage along with the rights. I want to get what I can and buy somewhere else. Several people have contacted me about this and the latest bid was $500k for everything. I know everyone says to hold on to it and get the bonus/royalties, etc. I just want to get it over with and buy some land elsewhere. My land is mostly undeveloped and needs to be cleared, etc. which is too much of an expense for just me.

If you know someone interested in topping that amount ($500,000), let me know at dirtydi1129@hotmail.com.
You would be foolish to sell it now. Lease the minerals, keep the land and buy you another place. You will be able to buy more land and you will have a monthly income from the land if this HS pays off. If not, you still will be able to sell the land at a later date.
undevloped land is what they are looking for...not only will you get Minerals rights, you might also get a surface lease, and a pipeline lease.
Diana,
Think about this before you sell. Even if you only got a $15,000.00 signing bonus that would be $600,000.00. You should be able to get much more than that if you are willing to let them drill on your property. Then you can also reap the benefits of a royalty later on. You could come out much further ahead by getting the right representation and leasing!
Kassi,

Where do I find the "right representation?" Who can you trust nowadays?
I no longer live in the Shreveport area and I've been getting letters with differing amounts for the past 8 months. Plus, no one can give any guarantees as to what's going to happen in the future. Just because your land is in the HS area doesn't mean that's where they're going to dig or if it'll pay off.
Am I correct?
Diana,

I believe that the drilling success of the Barnett Shale is at almost 100%. The previous wells that were drilled to the Hosston or Cotton Valley had a much lower success rate. But the Haynesville Shale is supposed to be a "tabletop formation" and it is not going to be a hit and miss situation when it is drilled. Some wells may be monsters and some not monsters but the liklihood of your section being drilled is very high. I think all parts of Southern Caddo and Northern DeSoto are in the best spot so far in the formation. You can call or email the oil/gas companies yourself. The offers for our area are over $15,000 per acre and by our area, I mean Southern Caddo and Northern DeSoto. Some parts are receiving $20,000 per acre to lease. Are you towards the Frierson side or the Texas side?
I disagree about the 100% success rate in the Barnett. I've worked on many that weren't commercially viable. Everyone got excited throughout an 8 county area and to date most companies are shunning 4 of them. Is the Barnett present in those and can you complete a well that produces? Yes. Will they make money or at best break even? No.
Diana,

You have mail....
Diana: I emailed you around 10 AM today [July 8] inquiring about purchase of your land. Please respond. My email address is odellfern@aol.com

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service