compressor site value....$200 per rod for pipe line...still good????

what kind of money may possiably be extracted from the o & g companies for a compressor site????...........is $200 per rod a
reasonable charge for a 30 foot piple line easement????....

THANKS

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have not personally got ton (friends have) but plan to get $25 PER foot. This is for a large diameter gas line. What is a 5 to 7 acre gathering station site worth? what is best, rental per year (what kind of money) or one time easement payment? ...........THANKS.........................will let you guys know results
THAT'S $412.5 PER ROD!!!! WOW!!!!

WHERE AND BY WHOM?
In May I received from Midcontinent Express $7400 for my 30% interest in a 734.61 X 50 pipeline ROW.(temp work space of 75') It did require that I suffer through lots of certified letters from big law firms down in New Orleans, threating to sue me and make me pay for the cost of the suit. As a side note I made them pay me a $1000 check before I even let them survey. So a total of $8400 was received by me, not sure what the other owners got. Property located in Webster up near Evergreen road.
HWS,

Let's assume that everyone else received the same $ per foot as yourself, using the $7400 figure.

That would be a total of $24,666 .

734.61 / 16.5' (rod) = 44.52 = $554.04.

$554.04 PER ROD!!!!

Was there anything unusual about your property that would make the price so high?

How much did they offer to begin with?

Am I correct to understand that this is a large interstate pipeline and not a flowline for a unit that you participate in?

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN.
Glad to provide what I can. Property is timberland about 20 year mixed pine and hardwood. Natural regen, so no nothing special. Yes this is an interstate pipeline company, I think it is a subsidiary of a company called Boardwalk. Don't remember that original offer but the offer that was made by the attys that were threating expropriation by certified mail was $1,733.00.
HWS,

Do you know what value was given to the timber and what amout was given for the ROW in the final deal?

Also was the future value of timber based on 20 years or 30 years of growth or more?

Did you have to have you own appraisal of the timber or did you ask for "x" dollars?
I just let them figure and allocate the funds the way they wanted. I originally wanted $10,000, but let them bring me down to the $7,400. So am not really sure how they arrived at the figures on the calcuation form, in fact the numbers didn't seem to add up but the check was right. I said there was nothing special about it, but its mine and I like it without a pipeline running thru it. I did have them add heavy equiptment crossings so that later I will not have to get (or pay for) permission to haul timber across the pipeline.
HWS,

THIS IS JUST MY BEST GUESS.

275 X 44.52 = 12,243
PLUS TIMBER ($15,000 PER ACRE) 15,000 X .84321 = 12,648

TOTAL 24891

PRETY CLOSE TO MY $24,666.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THE VALUE OF THE STANDING TIMBER WAS?
DID YOU GET TO SALVAGE IT?
Of course that is based on other owner getting what I got. I kind of doubt that, The letters from the attys that threaten expropriation are very strong worded and would likely intimidate the average landowner. They even sent me a check for the amount of $1,733 (They later asked for it back, I seemed to have "accidentally" lost it in the parking lot of a liquor store downtown Shreveport.) Lots of pressure to sign the contract that was really bad news for the landowner.

No I haven't done anything with the timber, is too little to really bother with and the rest is not ready for harvest
HWS,

I just did the figures based on what I have understood to be the highest values.

I'm just trying to get as many facts organized as I can.

Some of the information that has been submitted so far is for flowlines which are understandably priced different that an interstate pipeline.

Thanks for you information.
Send me a nasty letter like that and I will have the attorney all over you. hehe.
Randy,

I don't understand your comment.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service