Has anyone received a royalty check ? If so, how soon after the completion of the well did you receive the check?

Views: 436

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am curious, do you know what the spacing is on the Haynesville wells. I currently own ORRI's under two existing units producing from the Cotton Valley I think (EOG) but Devon just purchased the deep rights. Not sure if they drill how the horizontal units are formed and how many wells can be or might be drilled.
right now units are normally along section lines and about 640 acres. The HA units are also being formed to correspond with Hosston and Cotton Valley units if any. From what I have seen and heard so far we are looking at about 8 horizontal wells per 640 acre unit, with the laterals running parrallel to each other.
DW. Would you mind telling us the townships/sections where Devon has purchased EOG's deep rights? A number of us having been waiting to see Devon get a foothold in NW LA. I have a high regard for their drilling expertise but I hear they are tough as nails to deal with.
My interests are in Panola Co. Sorry, I should have made that clear. I would certainly be a happy camper if they drilled 8 wells to every 640 acres!
CB says "Let me educate EVERYONE".
Hate to tell you CB, but there are quite a few people on this site that don't need (or want) your education.
Thanks anyway.
Just trying to help the lay people. I did not mean experts like you.
I need all the info I can get. Living "away" from the situation, I depend a lot on what you guys have to say. Yep, our royalties are about 1/3 of what they were this time last year, and one of our O&G companies doesn't send one unless it is $100 or more. We get one from them about every other month now. Encana is who we signed with on the Haynesville deal, and they have proposed several wells on our sections. ANY...and I mean ANY information I can gather on this site is very much appreciated. Thanks to all of you.
Started out early in 2008 at about $9000/month on Hays10-1 in Bienville Parish with Chesapeake. Down now to about $1200/month due both to reduced production and price at the well.
Fred
How much property do you have in this well? What percentage did you sign for?
40acres out of the section and 20% royalty interest. I have rechecked the production reports which show that Hays 10-1 was producing in excess of 3000 MCF per day for the first several months in 2008.
What was the well head rate per cu ft of gas in early 2008?
In Feb 2008 the total volume was 87856.00 MCF, in March 2008 the total volume was 81803.00 MCF, in April 2008 the total volume was 46980.00 MCF. Now the Feb 2009 production rate is down to a total volume of 4943.00 MCF. The only well head rates that I could figure would be just dividing these by the number of days in each month. This is the only Haynesville shale well in this 640 acre production unit section, but Chesapeake previously had plans for more wells but I guess that those are now on hold. However, Regency Gas is still in process of purchasing right-of-ways for the second 42 inch pipeline to this section.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service